08 K8

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

Sweet man, glad to see you're up and running again. Can't wait to get all my crap straightened out and meet up with you and the guys again.

P.

Right on Brutha !!!
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Glad to see you got a new ride man, enjoy that girl !!! (Now I know why you ordered the Brock's street meg !!!)
thumb_up.gif

You know Mr. Bogus is not going to ride with you anymore now because you are going to be riding a loud bike and you are now a squid, right
rock.gif
laugh.gif
whistling.gif

Wow!! how did I miss this? seen you post the pick of you riding the new '08.. so I went on a search and found that you bought one..
beerchug.gif

Way cool Robert, just to bad you bought a black or should I say a SLOW color..
poke.gif

I see all is going pretty good your way..
beerchug.gif

Good to see you back..
peace.gif

beerchug.gif

Right on Brutha !!!
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Glad to see you got a new ride man, enjoy that girl !!! (Now I know why you ordered the Brock's street meg !!!)
thumb_up.gif

You know Mr. Bogus is not going to ride with you anymore now because you are going to be riding a loud bike and you are now a squid, right
rock.gif
laugh.gif
whistling.gif
Holding on to the factory exhaust. They sound great. If the Brocks proves to much; the factory pipes will go back on.
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Wow!! how did I miss this? seen you post the pick of you riding the new '08.. so I went on a search and found that you bought one..
beerchug.gif

Way cool Robert, just to bad you bought a black or should I say a SLOW color..
poke.gif

I see all is going pretty good your way..
beerchug.gif

Good to see you back..
peace.gif
Thanks, things are lQQking up. Got a lot still going on. Took a 10 hour round trip to Asheville last week to square traffic citations away. DA's a sweetheart. No mercy shown. Insurance is looking like 3K + or - mainly +

beerchug.gif

Robert glad to see you are doing well and picked up another one. Hope you and Naomi are healing up fine. Good luck with all the paperwork.

Congrats man. Glad to see you up and moving again... too bad it's black.... oh well, all is forgiven
tounge.gif

Enjoy, and let the attempts to catch Scar's Odo begin! I still have a long ways to go on that....

Hey Robert!... sure glad to see you moving ahead..

Now how I missed the new scoot?

ton of questions about how you are doing with it but hey, PM me when you get settled in ....

Cheers!

Back