08 Hayabusa Ti Force exhaust cansiters replacement

bmwbutch

Registered
I’ve got the full 4-2-1-2 system on my bike. I have the 380mm shorty carbon fiber on there now, but my nephew laid my bike down and it killed the left side. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or what other brand will work? Word I'm getting is they are no longer avable in the states.

Check with Powerhouse Motorcycles (hayabusa.org sponsor)

I think they had a deal on some systems a few months ago, so maybe he's still a dealer.

If not, do a google search for Orient Express Racing. They are a pretty big dealer for Ti-Force.

Thanks, tired both. No help. Sent emails to everyone I could find, even Ti Force. All I got was offers to sell me a new system. Could get away with new can's but no one can tell me what will fit my pipes. Ti Force was a hot selling system. Why did they stop selling in the states?

Sorry to hear about the lay down. I was able to get individual carbon conical end canisters directly from Ti Force back in mid September, but couldn't find them anywhere in the States. They are pricey- $450 each, plus about $50 for shipping from Japan. I dealt with Tomoko, who was very helpful- sales@tiforce.com. I switched from the 380mm to the 480mm cans- the 380's sounded great, but were too loud for the neighbors and my girl haha. The price STILL stings, but I love the look and sound of the system and it's perfect now:)) I'd be interested in selling my 380's (hardly used, perfect condition) but would want to sell both... PM me if interested.

Back