08 hayabusa recall?!

SWJ88

Registered
Hi all,

A couple of months ago I got a recall in the mail saying that they have been having problems with the engine intermittently dieing. I havent had any problems with it. Anyone else get this?

Yeah!

Like 3 years ago!!!

Recall was for a bad wire harness to the ignition switch.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi all,

A couple of months ago I got a recall in the mail saying that they have been having problems with the engine intermittently dieing. I havent had any problems with it. Anyone else get this?

Just curious, but how do you receive your mail......stagecoach or carrier pigeon?

Have the dealer run your vin, they can tell you which recalls effect your bike and which ones have already been done.

I just got a call from the dealer that my 2K9 is included in the recall. Never got anything in the mail about it from Suzuki. Have to call her back once I get back home and arrange an appointment.

She did say it was a recall for a rectifier that can overheat or cause something to overheat and once it happens the battery will drain.

I've got at least 2K miles on it and haven't had a problem but she said it needs to be dealt with ASAP or it could strand me if it does happen.

Glad she called me.

Yeah... I only got a letter for one of my Busas. Both were included in the recall.

Back