08 fuel rail w/630cc injectors

gsx1300rr

Registered
Can anyone ball park me on the capability of a 08 with RCC fuel rail w/630cc secondary injectors? I am hoping to see what kind of hp it will make before the fuel setup starts to struggle on C16, then hopefully if anyone has any knowledge also with E85.

Thanks Richard, sounds like the secondary rail would be more than enough for me since I am using your stage one turbo. Do you have any thoughts/preference when it comes to E85 or c16?

Thanks Richard, sounds like the secondary rail would be more than enough for me since I am using your stage one turbo. Do you have any thoughts/preference when it comes to E85 or c16?

I really can't comment on e85 as it is not available here, but we have never had any issues with c-16, we use it in all the high hp bikes we tune

Richard

I have the rcc rail with injectors, and a big aeromotive pump. Im at 430whp now and i think there is still enough room to maybe hit 500whp on e85.

I have the rcc rail with injectors, and a big aeromotive pump. Im at 430whp now and i think there is still enough room to maybe hit 500whp on e85.

I've read a lot of guys use the aeromotive pump for E85, do you know the difference in compatibility between the pump that RCC's 700hp fuel pump?

Back