'08 can be had for $7,000. Should I?

I had 2008 ZX14 with less than 2000 miles $7650 was best I got and that was
10/09 bike went with stands, extra seat, two wind screens. Now around here used busa's aren't selling much better...

I can't really compare yours without looking at it. But even then BUSA's have always had a higher resale value and will continue to. The reason ALL prices are dropping now is because of the market, it won't matter what brand...and they are still at the top of the prices for used sportbikes...

just keep your busa, and buy that connie too. you can never have too many bikes.:laugh:

:hijack:
vigor blue, just keep the vigor blue. i love my vigor blue too:thumbsup:

:poke:the fastest blue:stirpot:

kawi practically gives the zx14 away, it did not take to the market as they hoped. Thats why resale is terrible

Got Busa, not trying to keep this alive or anything, but I personally know the guy and the bike and he has never raced it. He's 44 years old, has 1 1/4" chicken strips, and is still on the factory tire. 50% tread left. He actually babies the bike. I am considering buying it just so I have the 2 fastest bikes in my town. I have ridden it and it seems to have a little better low end than my K9 busa. Hate to say it??? But Busa's look so much faster!

Have u ridden a gen2? I did and was hooked! Also last year I happened to stumble accross an 08 w/ 4k miles and got it for $6600 :cheerleader: When I got it home my 03 went on CL for $5995 and sold immediately. I practically traded bikes ... :cool:

205822d1289404243-08-can-had-7-000-should-i-carbon-seat-001b.jpg

Kent, this deal makes me sick.

I think you got the best deal on a Gen-II busa I have ever seen. :poke:

Can only hope I can find a sweet deal like this over the winter when I start looking for this very exact bike.

Got Busa, not trying to keep this alive or anything, but I personally know the guy and the bike and he has never raced it. He's 44 years old, has 1 1/4" chicken strips, and is still on the factory tire. 50% tread left. He actually babies the bike. I am considering buying it just so I have the 2 fastest bikes in my town. I have ridden it and it seems to have a little better low end than my K9 busa. Hate to say it??? But Busa's look so much faster!

No worries, if you are happy with it go for it! I just think it's funny he's got a "lock up" clutch on it and those mods but doesn't race it....that screams DRAG BIKE or at least setup to be one!

Kent, this deal makes me sick.

I think you got the best deal on a Gen-II busa I have ever seen. :poke:

Can only hope I can find a sweet deal like this over the winter when I start looking for this very exact bike.

I'll keep me eyyes peeled far ya one mate! :beerchug:

Back