08 Busa gear position sensor

nafpaktios

Registered
Greetings from Greece!!!I have an issue with my my busa indicator, when the bike is to neutral position nothing appears on the panel and then it stucks on the 4th gear on 4th 5th an 6th gear!I know the problem is the gear position sensor,what i dont know is if the gear maps are stucking too and the bike is not running with the correct map and have to replace the sensor.Thanks for reading!

:welcome: to the ORG! I am certainly Not knowledgeable enough in that area to even give you an opinion on this. I'm sure that there are several people on here that can help you. :colgate:

I had mine act up a couple years ago, then switched to a different brand of oil and haven't had an issue since(could have been a coincidence). I was running Royal Purple junk and now run Mobil 4T.

Thanks for your replies!the fact is that Suzuki has run out of stock here in Greece and i have to make an order and wait about a month to have the sensor!Things are difficult here with the crisis.I do not care about the wrong gear display on my panel since i have the correct from the ATRE but if the bike works with the wrong gear map makes me wonder!Anyway I am using TORCO semi synthetic oil an would like your opinion!

Back