08 busa for sale

rocktober

Registered
how much would i ask a 08 busa org/blk ,.... 6 in exten. ... heli bars , buell pegs, .... pc 3.... x-tre... 5000 miles.....custom windscreen,.....custom seat , among other things

I doubt that you can expect to get much from your mods. That is just a sad fact selling a used bike. I would be tempted to take them off and part them out seperately from the bike.

take off the extensions, seat, screen, helibars, and if you dont have an exhaust the PCIII and put it back stock and sell off the parts.

Keep it looking stock as possible. The extension is a bad sign for most buyers. When I see extensions all i see is "burn outs" at the drag strip or constant cold start revving by "possers".:laugh:

Seen a couple low mile stockers in the $7G range... $8000 if you get really lucky

I looked at alot of used ones before I bought mine new. The lowest price I seen a used one sell for (ebay and Craigslist) was $7500. Most were between $8000 and $9000. With $9000 being the guys with either really low miles or full exhausts. And of course they were plenty out their with owners trying to sell bikes that they we in love with ($10000-$11000).

Posted via Mobile Devicemy guess is 9 k. Sell exhaust and pc to board member and then ask 8500.

Last edited:
how much would i ask a 08 busa org/blk ,.... 6 in exten. ... heli bars , buell pegs, .... pc 3.... x-tre... 5000 miles.....custom windscreen,.....custom seat , among other things

How much would you like to get out of it? is it free & clear ?

Any pic's?

If you do decide to wisely sell the parts and return the bike to stock, your extensions, exhaust, screen and seat have my attention. Post pics of the bike friend.

Back