08 busa fairing replacement

k8BlueGoldBusa

Registered
I will be getting an 08 busa next week. Problem is the previous owner laid it down going like 10mph. I need a new right fairing. There's 2 on ebay but one is all cut up and the other has scratches. I have the blue/black/ with gold rims and kanji. I found oem ones but i've seen two different blue 2 gen's one didn't have the gold kanji. I can't find anywhere what the code is for this fairing. Also there's gsx1300bk, gsx1300bka, gsx1300r on the list: i'm not sure what the difference is. If anybody has this knowledge i'd appreciate it. I've been looking for a few days now and i'm frustrated.

Here's a bike the same color combo as mine:

2008 Suzuki Hayabusa First Ride Picture 22 of 54 - Motorcycle USA

here's the site i was looking at:

OEM Parts

Do yourself a huge favor, click on the sponsor link, or someone please post it up. You need to talk to Justin at Honda East. I promise he will get you what you need at a great price.

I will be getting an 08 busa next week. Problem is the previous owner laid it down going like 10mph. I need a new right fairing. There's 2 on ebay but one is all cut up and the other has scratches. I have the blue/black/ with gold rims and kanji. I found oem ones but i've seen two different blue 2 gen's one didn't have the gold kanji. I can't find anywhere what the code is for this fairing. Also there's gsx1300bk, gsx1300bka, gsx1300r on the list: i'm not sure what the difference is. If anybody has this knowledge i'd appreciate it. I've been looking for a few days now and i'm frustrated.

Here's a bike the same color combo as mine:

2008 Suzuki Hayabusa First Ride Picture 22 of 54 - Motorcycle USA

here's the site i was looking at:

OEM Parts

Plastics can be semi confusing to get the right part number. The models "gsx1300bk, gsx1300bka" are both the Suzuki B-King, the "A" stands for ABS model.

Brand new OEM cowlings do not come with the foam installed on them so you need to purchase them separately or try to peel off and re-use the old ones. Here's the pricing on the blue side cowling only:

94450-15H01-YKZ RH Side cowling Blue
$364.99 + shipping

Plastics can be semi confusing to get the right part number. The models "gsx1300bk, gsx1300bka" are both the Suzuki B-King, the "A" stands for ABS model.

Brand new OEM cowlings do not come with the foam installed on them so you need to purchase them separately or try to peel off and re-use the old ones. Here's the pricing on the blue side cowling only:

$364.99 + shipping

Thanks guys.
Good I didnt know the didnt come with the pad. Thats not too bad depending on the shipping.

$364.99 + shipping

Thanks guys.
Good I didnt know the didnt come with the pad. Thats not too bad depending on the shipping.

$364.99 + shipping
man thats cheap...other places want like 500 for one..............

$364.99 + shipping

I know 2 gens sides are 2 pieces. So is this for both pieces or just the blue part? Also do you know about how much the pad is? Online stores I look at seem to only show the blue part.

I know 2 gens sides are 2 pieces. So is this for both pieces or just the blue part? Also do you know about how much the pad is? Online stores I look at seem to only show the blue part.

You're looking at the wrong picture for the black "under cowling". The price I gave you is for the Blue cowl ONLY. The Black undercowling is $159.99. The foam for both cowls PER side is typically right around $90-$100

You're looking at the wrong picture for the black "under cowling". The price I gave you is for the Blue cowl ONLY. The Black undercowling is $159.99. The foam for both cowls PER side is typically right around $90-$100

Thanks for your info and clearing that up for me. I had a feeling it wasn't both fairings which is what I need. I cant afford to shell out $1000. So im going to have to try my luck with ebay.

Back