08 Busa Drains Battery FAST.

808 BUSA

Registered
Turned my bike off and it wouldn't crank back up. Then HID light wouldn't come on. Pop clutch started it ran but HID came on and went off. Bike started running HORRIBLE and wouldn't keep RPM's up. Bike then cut off. Pop Started it again with same issues. Replaced battery 2 times and unplugged EVERYTHING. (AIR SUPSENSION, hid LIGHTS and everything. Brand new battery and I checked it to make sure fresh from auto parts. Cranked bike up and let run for about 2 mins. Turned off to check and it was drained again but returned to full charge after about 1 min or so.
Anything ? Only thing recently new to my bike is a new see through stator.

Stator cover wouldn't make a difference unless you pinched wires or installed it wrong in the cover. You can look into that or look into the regulator rectifier

First off has the voltage regulator recall been completed on it ? If yes, then I suggest you do a drain test on the bike and start figuring out where the drain is coming from. I would suspect the stator, since that's the last thing you played with.

Second thought, it may not be a drain issue but a charge issue :poke:

If it is draining so much that it will not restart after 2 minutes running there should be smoke from wires.
Put an amp meter in the ground cable circuit with the bike off it should be less than .010 amps. Also make sure all your connections are clean and tight. Did any wires get pinched when the stator cover was installed?

Back