08 Bolt on extensions

Rockin C Racing

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share some pics of my new extensions (Thanks GoldenChild).

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

That looks really nice, stealth like, I love the fact that there are no logos and crap to mess up the all black look!
Are these available for the Gen 1?

Thanks!

Are these bolt on? Or swingarm change?

Looks good~!~ :beerchug:

(What's the solar panel looking thing hanging off the side?)

These are bolt on extensions. Not a swingarm change.

The solar panel looking thing is my dial in board for at the track. I just have it flipped to all black so it didn't stick out like a sore toe.

Contact username GoldenChild on here for pricing. He is a board sponsor Cloud 9 Motorsports.

hum funny they dont look bolt on to me..look welded.. either thats some good camera trickery or they are welded not bolted on

either way looks good

005.JPG

Last edited:
I gaurantee you that they are BOLT ON. The aluminum is machined to perfectly fit inside the stock oval with a flange on the outside that matches the stock arm to give it the look you see there. If you look close at the front circle, you can see a seem/gap buy the factory weld.

These are boltons as i just installed them myself...here is a set on tcbusa's bike also in silver..These are the ones I have made and are truly bolt ons 100%,when you wanna go canyon carving remove them and go have at it..I will have some final pricing next week as metal prices are tricky and i wanna finish up the no bar brake assembly setup..the brake stuff on the 08 is tricky..

These will fit gen1 also and most gsxr's also...

Picture 2886.jpg

!cid_1D334431-8DA3-4DF9-BF08-4D0E0142D0D3.jpg

These are boltons as i just installed them myself...here is a set on tcbusa's bike also in silver..These are the ones I have made and are truly bolt ons 100%,when you wanna go canyon carving remove them and go have at it..I will have some final pricing next week as metal prices are tricky and i wanna finish up the no bar brake assembly setup..the brake stuff on the 08 is tricky..

These will fit gen1 also and most gsxr's also...

That is slick, can't even see the seems...does someone have a picture of these from the inside? I want to see how they mount up.

Back