"08" aftermarket exhaust?

dr.nick

Registered
Hi,shopping around for an exhaust (full system) for an'08',preferably in Ti
I've see that Ti-Forcce came out with a 4-2-1-2 system with an O2 bung,whats the verdict on this new pipe with 2 cans...also Broc/Hindle has
SS 4-1 with a shorty megaphone exhaust
wowold.gif
...looks nice,but the noise
rock.gif

any info on '08' exhaust would be appreciated.THX

was wondering the same thing........seems people are a little shy over here, come on guys PLEASE chrip in some feedback. im torn between the the full 4-2-1 HINDLE or AKRO? i love dragracing, and want that arm pulling out of socket powerbad!! hate twisty roads.....whats the better of the two for dragracing/streetracing?.....anyone have .02 on this? thx in advance
argue.gif

was wondering the same thing........seems people are a little shy over here, come on guys PLEASE chrip in some feedback. im torn between the the full 4-2-1 HINDLE or AKRO? i love dragracing, and want that arm pulling out of socket powerbad!! hate twisty roads.....whats the better of the two for dragracing/streetracing?.....anyone have .02 on this? thx in advance
argue.gif
Toxic,I would check out the new Ti-Force two can system same Hp gains,and more torque then there 4 into one system...I'm still trying to get some advice on this website,but all is MUM?
sadnews.gif

Dont forget the Tsukigi Cannon. I know it's not TiForce but it is made extremely well and make lots of power. It is loud though.

Back