07 vibration at 4500rpm

Yep....4500 Rs in 6th is the MULLET on the interstate at 75mph....and the vibs put my feet to sleep after an hour, just before my azz then my hands :rofl:

Mine kicks in at 5000 rpm. That's 80mph in 5th gear, 'bout the perfect corner entry speed for a marked 30 right.:thumbsup:

yes... i have foam grips and going to put rubber washers under the mounts... Also did a tb sync which helped.. oh and 17 oz bar ends lol

Thanks for the quick replys. SHE HAS TO GO INTO SHOP NEXT WEEK CAUSE SHE WONT IDLE DOWN, TECH SAYS POSSIBLE SYNC WITH CARBS PROBLEM OR IDLE SPEED CONTROL, ALSO IS GETTING HARDER TO START, CRANKS BUT I HAVE TO TURN THE THROTTLE A LITTLE BEFORE IT WILL START, I HOPE ALL THIS IS RELATED. I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT THESE PROBLEMS FROM A 07 WITH 10K MILES. BUT I AM SURE IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY BIKE. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO. AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO ADD THE VIBRATION TO MY TECH LIST.

Last edited:
Buy a carb tuner (100.00 $) and tune it yourself. Change plugs while at it.
Posted via Mobile Device

i am not at the burn it stage yet, i need to spend alot of money before i burn it!!! wish i could do some of this work myself, but i have more money than brains, so off to suzuki it goes. sure wish they were open on monday.

not sure on suspension, i just ride it, i dont mess with it, i assume suspension is setting at factory settings, i normally do more bad than good when i start messing with stuff.

I had a vibration in my pegs not too long ago at around 4K to 3.5K rpm, really had me worried, was wondering if my engine was gonna explode or something. (have bad thoughts like that when I feel something or hear some strange noise, ya know how you get to know your bike). So, had a new front sprocket I had been meaning to change out. Did the front sprocket change out and well, no more vibration? Was the original front sprocket, had 22K miles on it, so maybe this helps.....................

Last edited:
Back