'07 Front Fender Options

Banshee807

Registered
Ok so further to my first post on the subject.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...8610-first-ride-season-doesnt-start-well.html

I'm working on repairs to the plastics, the upper and lowers should be salvageable as the cracks are relatively straight and the fiberglass patches on the back hold it all together pretty well. (hopefully with a little paint the cracks will disappear) Problem now is the front fender, instead of a small crack the damage in more of a "smashed" patch near the attachment bolt that won't easily cover up. I've looked at ordering the OEM replacement for $200 but that seems like a waste.

Anyone have any recommendation for an aftermarket front fender New or Used (if in good shape) Gen I aftermarket parts are getting harder to come by, any tips would be great.

Its a bit pricy but makes your busa stand out from the pack-Magical Racing via Charles @ Street & Track (a sponsor here) offers a Carbon Fiber front fender in 2 styles. The Normal Busa or a more racy looking GSXR 1K style. Just some racy looking bling you might wanna check out. Fit & finish were perfect:thumbsup:

06blkbusa 024.jpg

1821 fairroof 046.jpg

1821 fairroof 051.jpg

i've got a used 06 front fender. has one crack and a few scratches.

Its a bit pricy but makes your busa stand out from the pack-Magical Racing via Charles @ Street & Track (a sponsor here) offers a Carbon Fiber front fender in 2 styles. The Normal Busa or a more racy looking GSXR 1K style. Just some racy looking bling you might wanna check out. Fit & finish were perfect:thumbsup:

I looked for a long time too, and this was the nicest fender IMO.
I also ordered one from Charles and it is in it's way! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that the repairs should be pretty straight forward for you. I had a similar situation. I was up north for my nephew's birthday party when I was rolling threw the campground when I was cut off by a guy in the rhino and dropped the bike. The left fairing and the tail were both cracked. I have a buddy that is good at paint and bodywork that can fix it all for 200. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Back