07 Busa pics here

Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif

Hmmm ... all black-framed? I wonder if that means no LE.

The black Busa looks strickingly similar to the '02 LE. The red one looks like an evil version of the '04 LE. The blue one ... well ... I'll bet that's the slowest one
tounge.gif

(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 25 2006,23:10) Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif
Why not? The Busa still has the record at 194mph. That record will stand as long as the 186mph/300kmh agreement is kept by all.

(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 25 2006,20:10) Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif
Nobody has ever proven me wrong on that statement.

(Spigga @ Sep. 25 2006,22:11) Hmmm ... all black-framed? I wonder if that means no LE.

The black Busa looks strickingly similar to the '02 LE. The red one looks like an evil version of the '04 LE. The blue one ... well ... I'll bet that's the slowest one
tounge.gif
A 97 black Mustang also looks strikingly similar to a 96 black Mustang...

There's only so much you can do with colors! LOL!

(Spigga @ Sep. 25 2006,20:14)
(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 25 2006,23:10) Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif
Why not? The Busa still has the record at 194mph. That record will stand as long as the 186mph/300kmh agreement is kept by all.
I haven't seen (might never!) a test on the Ducati Desmosedicci but it is more than capable of going faster than 194! 200hp and unobtanium everything on that bad boy. But not a production bike by the typical definition.The rules may not apply there!

Check out my "Vegas Baby" post for the real photos!!!!!!!
firedevil.gif

Suzuki claims the Busa is still the fastest...

Some mags claim the 14 is fastest...

Kawasaki does not claim the 14 is the fastest...

Well...
rock.gif

Who cares, anyway... Suzuki makes amazing motorcycles... and I love my 06 Hayabusa!!! And I want an 07 black gixxer1k, too!!!

As riders, we get stuck on certain companies....

For a reason.... or many!

Suzuki has a rep for reliable, fast, stylish bikes.... and great re-sale value and repeat business from customers.

I'm one of them!

My 90 Katana 600 went through hell and back and survived! I never lubed the chain or did any reg work on it! I just rode that thing and didn't even care! It NEVER broke down on me or gave me any trouble... even after it was knocked down by pricks, etc... and I rode that bike hard. I just didn't care. And the bike lived to let me ride many days.....

Suzuki is a great cycle manufacturer... period. I'm sticking with 'em. I'm just looking forward to the new gen busa... then and only then will I trade up and sell my 06!!! I love my black/gray 06 look and all that I've done to it. No solid color 07 Busa or some crappy Kawasaki will make me ever think I made a bad choice by going with the 06 blk/gry Busa!!!

Only an 08 with better performance will make me consider letting my BlackWidow go!!!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

btw : There was a yellow busa at the Paris Meeting , that can be limited one .

I doubt it. Look around here.... not that many black bikes compared to others....

People love blue and red... and that white one!

Don't think a whole lotta people will be lining up for the Smurf colored one . Isn't that like the one RSD had ?
wow.gif

Hey .. come to think of it, all they needed was a green and a yellow scheme and they could have all formed to create VOLTRON!  
SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

Oh .. and Pandemic:
A 97 black Mustang also looks strikingly similar to a 96 black Mustang...

There's only so much you can do with colors! LOL!

I understand that but most cars come in certain colors no matter the year. Bikes normally change colors or at least the pattern to distinguish the year of make. Maybe they could have made a solid silver one. Not saying it would look any better, but at least it'll distinguish the year, 'ya know.

And there is no better smilie for that blue scheme than this:
bluegrab.gif

Back