07 Black ordered

BOOOSA

Registered
Well it's done 1k down on a new black busa hope to get it by the end of the month
biggrin.gif
any busa clubs out there?

Congratulations, Enjoy the ride. Check out my black '06 a few topics down and make sure you post pics.
bowdown.gif
Read the manual. I think they want you to keep it under 4K the first six hundred miles, and 7K the first 2500. Hard to do. Shift carefully, the tranny is a little rough until the 600 mile checkup. There's a false neutral between fifth and sixth. I hit it on several occasions and embarrassed myself, but more importantly over rev'd the engine. ENJOY, ENJOY

Nice! I am jealous, jealous! All black on black frame is the BADDEST! Pics will be required. Might have a few small pieces to send out for powdercoating, Heavybusa on this board does that FYI.
smile.gif

(dadofthree @ Oct. 07 2006,11:16)  Read the manual. I think they want you to keep it under 4K the first six hundred miles, and 7K the first 2500.
Muhahahahaha
laugh.gif
  LOL

just kidding....Congrats and remember to post up some pics.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

egitarre77.gif

smile.gif

congrats on the new Busa don't forget pics when you get it( and after you get the reflectors off of course lol)
super.gif

Welcome and Congrats are in order....Also check out the Geographical section of the board.... There is a Pacific Nortwest section

Back