07 Black ordered

(BOOOSA @ Oct. 07 2006,12:28) any busa clubs out there?
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
My Brother, you have already found the best Hayabusa Owners Group in the world.
There are a few "left-coasters" here too.

Pics when she gets home.

Congrats on the new Busa.  I ordered an 07 Black as well.  Had an 01 GSX-R1000 and a VS1400 so I have tried both ends of the spectrum.  I am looking forward to the Busa.

My dealer told me 3-4 weeks wait and I had other dealers tell me December!?  I hope my dealer is right.  Don't know who to trust.  I think that some dealers are trying to sell the 06's first as you would expect.

Thanks to all!for the welcome my leathers are ready my stomach turns just waiting for it to get here.Problem is the weather is getting cold now.

i'll post the pics when

I wanted the all black when I got mine, but could not wait to try and find one...I got the closest I could find when the 05's came!!

CONGRATS!!
beerchug.gif

I know you can't wait. I'm picking up my 06 LE first thing tomorrow morning. My dealer said he expected the 07's second or third week of Nov. Hope it gets here soon. Congrats!!

Nice choice! I would have done that but got a steal on the 06 blk/gry. Enjoy!

(dadofthree @ Oct. 07 2006,11:16) Congratulations, Enjoy the ride. Check out my black '06 a few topics down and make sure you post pics.  
bowdown.gif
 Read the manual. I think they want you to keep it under 4K the first six hundred miles, and 7K the first 2500. Hard to do. Shift carefully, the tranny is a little rough until the 600 mile checkup. There's a false neutral between fifth and sixth. I hit it on several occasions and embarrassed myself, but more importantly over rev'd the engine. ENJOY, ENJOY
I found that false neutral between 5th and 6th too. I was starting to think something was wrong. You are right, after the 600 mile check and oil change it shifts much smoother but that false neutral is still there. Not that 6th gear is needed all that much but what's up with that?

Just the way it is. Remember to shift like you mean it if you're running hard from 5th to 6th. After break in you'll really start to discover the beast. Hard to keep the front wheel on the ground. Enjoy.
super.gif

What can I say Devil Dog. I was a good boy for three weeks.
wow.gif

Back