'06 Limited

HAHA are you saying you are trapped rocky?

thumb_up.gif

Completely agree about numbering LEs. Why wouldn't that be done? I was surprised to Not see a numbered plate tucked in somewhere on our bikes when we bought them.
dunno.gif
Because there wouldn't be enough room on the plate for a number that big.
laugh.gif
I bet the LE for any given year outnumbers all the two tone color schemes for that year. When I bought my 04 it took 2 months for any of the local dealers to get the blue/silver and only one had a black/purple. Yet all the dealers had the red LE in stock, one dealer had 3 of them! As further proof look at all the LEs owned by members on this board.
I highly doubt there's anything "limited" about the LE. If there was Suzuki would at least release the information on the numbers made.

You guys crack me up. Four pages of over priced helmets. Your parents should have taught you the value of a dollar.Anyone here ever heard of paint??I had two 02 lEs and painted them within a month.That word again is paint,learn to help yourself.You could paint a helmet like that for less than bucks.

Interesting fact: Historically, white coloured vehicles have been the preferred choice of most women and gay men.
That's interesting - I've always claimed to be a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

Per Busasweety's request, Here's the 4 '06 LE's in a row : kennym4's, Mr & Mrs Busasweety's and mine but I'm not sure who's is who's...

Ephrata_9_2007_016.jpg

Back