06 LE Pics Finally Wih new frame sliders.

nice bike, nice mod...... stupid first bike...

some may disagree with me... but I would NEVER suggest a hayabusa for a first bike. For the sake of your family I WOULD suggest a nice life insurance plan. That way... your family will be taken care of.

(timmat1 @ Feb. 05 2007,21:54) nice bike, nice mod...... stupid first bike...  

some may disagree with me... but I would NEVER suggest a hayabusa for a first bike.  For the sake of your family I WOULD suggest a nice life insurance plan.  That way... your family will be taken care of.
Dude, chill out with comments like that.
argue.gif

Cadillac,

Easy on the throttle and heavy on the learning. take it slow and all will be good.

Welcome and nice pics! Echo the comments on the choice of a first bike - be careful; if you don't respect her, she will show you who is the boss. Take it slow and easy and get used to the power, torque and feel of the bike.

Great bike & lid. Did you do the sliders yourself? As others have said, treat her like a lady--until you really get to know each other!

Yeah Of course I "took it easy" at first. Ive got about 2500 miles on it now so i am pretty comfortable with it. Yeah the bike is powerfull especaily in this weather. I didnt do the sliders my self. Yeah it hurt the pocket $250 Installed for the vortex bases and chrome pucks. The shop said the installer took hours trying to file it down just right.
I am working on getting an undertail within the next few weeks. Im probably going with the Top gun. Hope the color match is good with the white and all.

timmat1: Im sorry you feel that way.

I climbed on my Busa after 2500 miles on a Harley and the MSF course behind me...it can be done as long as you're respectful of the bike; with that you'll be just fine...

Beautiful Busa and I love the helmet (I just ordered the same one!)

Congrats and welcome to the org...
beerchug.gif

(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Feb. 07 2007,17:23) Yeah Of course I "took it easy" at first. Ive got about 2500 miles on it now so i am pretty comfortable with it. Yeah the bike is powerfull especaily in this weather. I didnt do the sliders my self. Yeah it hurt the pocket $250 Installed for the vortex bases and chrome pucks. The shop said the installer took hours trying to file it down just right.
I am working on getting an undertail within the next few weeks. Im probably going with the Top gun. Hope the color match is good with the white and all.

stop giving you money away. download the manual & start a thread on the next project. Do research on the undertail. If you have a dremel you can do it. Pickup some wire splices. that's it. put that install money towards another mod. $250 for frame slider install is crazy. that would have bought your undertail. JMO

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 06 2007,17:35)

some may disagree with me... but I would NEVER suggest a hayabusa for a first bike.  For the sake of your family I WOULD suggest a nice life insurance plan.  That way... your family will be taken care of.
argue.gif

Cadillac,

Easy on the throttle and heavy on the learning. take it slow and all will be good.
I am chill. I am not sure how long you have been riding sports bikes, but I'm at 8 years on sport bikes and have seen the majority of deaths on bikes were from beginners on upper level bikes (gsxr 1000, r1, busa, blackbird, ....)

Not being harsh just showing a consideration for the family (if there is one). If there isn't... then ride till you die
super.gif

I am sorry if my words offended you, but I wasn't posting to you.
beerchug.gif

It was $150 for the labor they said 2 hours. I do have a dremel and im pretty good with stuff like that. I was going to do the sliders but I couldnt forgive myslef if I screwed up.

(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Jan. 28 2007,13:36) Hi im from south Forida where it's always time to ride. The Haybusa is my first bike. I had never riden any other bike before this one. Im so glad I bought it. I had a hard time picking helmets and i think this one goes  best with the bike. I just had the Chrome vortex frame sliders insatlled. The bike came with the chrome sport tech windscreen when i bought it from the dealer.

SPA50722.jpg

SPA50723.jpg

SPA50720.jpg

SPA50721.jpg
Nice
race.gif

(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Feb. 07 2007,14:23) Yeah Of course I "took it easy" at first. Ive got about 2500 miles on it now so i am pretty comfortable with it. Yeah the bike is powerfull especaily in this weather. I didnt do the sliders my self. Yeah it hurt the pocket $250 Installed for the vortex bases and chrome pucks. The shop said the installer took hours trying to file it down just right.

Friend take it from another
newbie.gif
. The breakin phase will fool your azz. I use to wonder why people would comment about keeping the front tire on the ground. When you start getting up in the RPMs you're going to be surprised.

The engineering of this bike has saved my azz more than once.
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 09 2007,15:49)
(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Feb. 07 2007,14:23) Yeah Of course I "took it easy" at first. Ive got about 2500 miles on it now so i am pretty comfortable with it. Yeah the bike is powerfull especaily in this weather. I didnt do the sliders my self. Yeah it hurt the pocket $250 Installed for the vortex bases and chrome pucks. The shop said the installer took hours trying to file it down just right.

Friend take it from another  
newbie.gif
. The breakin phase will fool your azz. I use to wonder why people would comment about keeping the front tire on the ground. When you start getting up in the RPMs you're going to be surprised.

The engineering of this bike has saved my azz more than once.  
laugh.gif
ill second that!!!!!!!

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 06 2007,19:35)

argue.gif

Cadillac,

Hey great bike! Just take it easy !!!

Ride safe!!!!
race.gif

Back