06 LE Owners only

...xxx07591 born on 12/05, stock as it gets. Sold late spring of '07

06le.jpg

I also remember hearing from several dealerships that they were only allowed to have 2, I think it was. Maybe 3 for the dealers that sell more volume.

When I got mine (Aug.2006) the dealer just got 6 of them in, I was going to get a 06 CBR 1K RR, then they offered me the 06 LE for the same price.

I 've just went to the dealership (parts store) and have seen 4 other 06 LE's in the parking lot.

Dumb question.....where's my vin #:stoopid:

can a Busa VIN be decoded? back in the day the VIN would tell you what color, options a car had when it left the factory when you broke it down IE if the third digit is a 7 then it was a red, a 3 meant blue and so on. when i got my 06 in January 07 the had three choices, all had multiple in stock, but ZERO white ones. PS there were only 800 02 Suzuki 600 telefonica editions made

can a Busa VIN be decoded? back in the day the VIN would tell you what color, options a car had when it left the factory when you broke it down IE if the third digit is a 7 then it was a red, a 3 meant blue and so on. when i got my 06 in January 07 the had three choices, all had multiple in stock, but ZERO white ones. PS there were only 800 02 Suzuki 600 telefonica editions made

I've checked my VIN# against software we have at the office that tells all of this. My busa VIN was the first one I've ever ran on this program that it did not have that information on.

There was some good info posted earlier in the thread that sheds some light on it

CTA- Thats cool, I had no idea that the police had such a system, makes alot of sense now that i think about it, catchin folks that swap VIN Tags and such from stolen cars i suppose. I could sit and play with that software for hours :laugh:

Back