06 le in nc

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
I'd like to request a favor if you're near/in Raleigh, NC and own a 06 LE Busa.

I'm interested in purchasing a kit from Tapeworks but they have not had a 06 LE in their shop to measure for accuracy.  If you don't mind, stop past their shop so they can measure and begin their designs for the 06 LE.  They'll install for free if you make a purchase.

Addy:
Tapeworks Graphics
9400-13 Ransdell Rd
Raleigh, NC 27603
800-232-TAPE (8273)
919-557-7313

We can settle up when I roll to Greensboro in a few months or if you happen to roll through the DC area.

I can attest to their quality,I just got a kit for my bike,prolly one of the more expensive companies out there,but when you see the product,packing,etc,you understand why,also the staff was very courteous and well informed.:)

I guess I don't understand, measure what that is different than any other Busa
rock.gif

They're efficient like that I guess.
laugh.gif
When I talked to one of the associates he said I could purchase a kit but it's not "guaranteed" to fit because they haven't had an 06 LE in the shop to measure the designs for their computer. I figure they'll fit but I would like to make sure and so do they.

smile.gif
I thought the same thing Sayles. They're close but not identical. There are small differences in the stickers. For example, the 2005 is the first year w/ the "S" on the tank and the Kanji is a different shape than previous years. So basically they want to see an 06 in person before they guarentee their product which I totally understand. I'd hate to order a set of 05 layovers and they don't quite layover my stock 06 graphics.

Just some IFY (Information For You)...

Below should be a graphic to display why this thread was created.

HayabusaTimeline.jpg

Back