06 Hayabusa Clutch Chatter/Noise Loss of Power bike buckles on accel

Noise,loss of power, bike buckles under acceleration will have nothing at all to do with the clutch. Just reassemble it correctly by the book and go back to the fuel system because that I believe is where your problem lies. Have it put onto a fault diagnosis machine and get a printout of what is wrong.......

Sounds like you fast idle cable is either broken or has become disconnected or very loosely adjusted. The manual will tell you how to set it up and the normal idle screw too, about 1250RPM is normal. I think though that perhaps the idle is low because there is a fuel problem not because of adjustment, possibly with the fast idle too. Are the throttle bodies needing balancing too maybe?? Diagnostic machine required to get it fixed quickly........

Did you test the TPS yet? (My 1K had a very similar issue, but mine was more intermittent. Like I said before my TPS tested fine. Curious to see how things turned out for you).

Sounds like you fast idle cable is either broken or has become disconnected or very loosely adjusted. The manual will tell you how to set it up and the normal idle screw too, about 1250RPM is normal. I think though that perhaps the idle is low because there is a fuel problem not because of adjustment, possibly with the fast idle too. Are the throttle bodies needing balancing too maybe?? Diagnostic machine required to get it fixed quickly........

The idle has been adjusted and clutch is back in. Idle is good and fast idle works. How would I know if throttle body needs adjusting? So shop only?

Tested the TPS and I got a resistance lower than it should be. Need a new sensor. Anyone have an extra sensor?

image.jpg

I paid $44. Ill report back as soon as I install it and try it out.

I sure hope so man. PLease keep us updated. This thread will be very usefull to anyone who encounters the same thing and want to be sure any resolution is noted for the next guy. :beerchug:

Did you by chance test the input voltage first? Also, I assume the reading you show on the multimeter is the TPS in the closed position... What did you get in the open position?

I sure hope so man. PLease keep us updated. This thread will be very usefull to anyone who encounters the same thing and want to be sure any resolution is noted for the next guy. :beerchug:

Did you by chance test the input voltage first? Also, I assume the reading you show on the multimeter is the TPS in the closed position... What did you get in the open position?

I tested the input and had 5 volts. I didnt test the open position(with connectors attached and ignition on) because I saw my sensor wasn't showing enough resistance. Tht was enough for me. The sensor was out when tested. Does it matter?

Well it makes testing the open/closed resistance more difficult. 0.7 isn't too far off from spec in the closed position. I would have done the other checks to see if they were out of spec anywhere else.

But hopefully the new one you get will solve ur problem.

So TPS just in. Tested it before installing it. I now have .93 resistance and 6.26 volts. I tried to install it and adjust it with no luck. I now get the C14 code and bike doesn't start. I tried my old one and same issue. Now i don't know what to do. The bar doesn't change when i move the sensor up and down. Starting to hate the bike at this point. its mid season and i can't ride. :down:

Did you go through the proper installation procedure? You can't just slap it in and expect it to function properly... Let me dig out the manual, and I'll post up a pic of the process.

Something isn't right then... There is no reason you should be having issues getting it to line up. I have done it quite a few times before with no issue.

((I really hope it's not your ECM that's taking a ****))

Something isn't right then... There is no reason you should be having issues getting it to line up. I have done it quite a few times before with no issue.

((I really hope it's not your ECM that's taking a ****))

Would you or anyone else be willing to test my TPS and ECM for me? Ill ship it to you. Ill cover the cost of shipping there and back. I fiddled with it for few hrs today wish no success. The idle changes/jumps when i move the TPS around but it the _C00 line never moves to the middle. I hit the throttle and the bike wants to die, then does. I moved the wires around and while testing the voltage and resistance and the values never changed. Lost at this point. it somehow got worse after i took the sensor out and put it back in. Weird.

Back