06 Corvette Roadster For Sale

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
image.jpeg
If I can be talked into it...I would ask $21,500 OBO. It's a two owner 3LT (highest option level) with 88,002 miles. Pure stock, a real creampuff. 400hp/400trq. Complete service history! All recalls done, clean Carfax. Original owner is in his 70s and drove it 53,000 miles. It's grey over silver with light grey heated leather seats. Interior is immaculate. New floor mats. A/6 (6 speed auto with paddle shifters) and HUD (heads up display in windshield). 6CD XM Bose stereo with full memory for two drivers, seats, mirrors etc. I have both key fobs, extra key and the owners manual. Has Firestone Wide Oval Runflats and very new Bilstein SP shocks. Although not powered the top lowers or raises in less than a minute. Always garaged and covered when home. Never had a front license plate so the front bumper looks great. Needs nothing. Located in San Jose, CA.

Super nice! Love corvettes. Unfortunately i do not care for the verts much, but that is a very sweet car.

image.jpeg
Thanks. I love the Vette but I have a new grand daughter who needs a back seat. I've already bought a supercharged Caddy for a back seat and, for nearly 500 hp...to keep me happy!

image.jpeg
Well, I doubt a motorcycle forum is a good place to sell a convertible but since its already listed and in case anyone is actually interested but doesn't know what OBO means, I'll get to the bottom line. I need the space the Vette is taking up so my price is 20K and I'll fly the buyer out so he or she can drive it home. Might as well make a tour out of it!

I have always wanted to own a car like that but unfortunately unless 20k means twenty Kraft dressings or you feel like donating to good cause :poke:.... I'm just gonna have to say ...nice car man!

:laugh:

Man i wish i had a spare 20k hanging. i would buy for the flight!

Back