05 Limited Edition Body Set

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Just in case anyone is lookin, this guy has a completely parted out 05 limited. Says it's brand new but I'm kinda leary. All his feedback is for Sonicare toothbrushes. Click Here
Looks like he has everything except the motor listed.

Phone number is for this area.....like Ventura (805)...but the address is in Vegas...
rock.gif

S Cent. and Cent. Coastal California: Ventura County, Santa Barbara County: San Luis Obispo, Thousand Oaks, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Lompoc, Santa Ynez Valley / Solvang

The area code is for California....

[EDIT] Sorry Nijinsky3 I just read through your entire post I guess you included that it was ventura.

[EDIT] The phone is registered in Sanbarbara, CA under T-Mobile. If this helps.

<!--EDIT|busa_wannabe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119619367 -->

Wow, he has everything on there, (except the motor) I should part mine out like that, I wonder if I'd get more money for it.

He looks legit...click on his other auctions...he sells TONS of bike stuff. He has the frame for the LE in another auction and has a nice pic of the VIN number...so he is likely legit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....09&rd=1

For the frame.

Little high for both if you ask me, but to each his own.

Poor LE...
sad.gif

Hey guys ... For what it's worth

I am also going to sell my 05 SE body ... The ENTIRE body if anyone os interested ... It came off the bike with 200 miles on it

I have pics etc

Just an fyi

In the 1700ish range - I'm willing to be reasonable & fair

Anyway.... I'm interested if it is the LE. What do you guys think it will look like on the statndard frame? Maybe polished.

I'm guessing standard edition??? I really want to change my blue/silver combo up to the LE or something close. I thought I would like it, but should have waited for the LE. Guess I just like the darker colors.

Back