05 fork seal replacement

I would be happy to . . . :rolleyes:
but its a $3000 airfare and a week off work, so, short answer is . . . no.
1579840140426.png

Can anyone here come to my house in Lewisville tx and rebuild my forks , put new sprockets and chain on and change my fluids, all fluids

dear

i guess you will not find any help coming to your home, or do you have a fully equipped workshop including the suzuki special tools to disassemble the fork ? ( i think not)
Grundstock_1.jpg

plus a midstand and a frontlifter ?

so put the bike on a trailer and visit somebody e.g. in houston ;) ~ 270-300 mi away from you.

little hint - changing fork oil and seals needs around 3 hours,
because the fork needs to be put out and has to be cleaned inside accurately.

Edit:
to everyone - please never forget that really every - mineral oil based - oil ages and so does the fork oil too.
after 5-6 years at the latest it is out of date and loses most of its properties,
so that it is almost like water - goodbye lubricating properties.

And it doesn't matter whether the motorcycle has only been in the showroom for these 5-6 years or whether it has traveled about 25,000 km.

And it doesn't matter whether the motorcycle has only been in the showroom for these 5-6 years or whether it has traveled about 25,000 km.
while it is fully komen whether the motorcycle this 5-6 years only confessed showroom or whether it is driven about 25,000 km.
Diese Übersetzung verbessern

Last edited:
Can anyone here come to my house in Lewisville tx and rebuild my forks , put new sprockets and chain on and change my fluids, all fluids
No harm in asking right?
You can change your sprockets/chain, and change your fluids fairly easily yourself if you have hand tools and can follow directions. As far as the forks go, @GIXERHP is a trusted member, pull your forks, pack them safely and I'm sure he will be very reasonable on what he charges. You'll have to pay freight, but you'll know they were done right.

Last edited:
Back