05 busa bogging hard at 6k rpm after motor swap

Most line is rated for fuel. However most line isn’t rated for fuel injection. That’s what you need to be more concerned with. Fuel injection clamps too.
Going with a little more education on this one. Also, thanks for all advise you have given. FOR FREE. Greatest respect from me. THANKS

15761113328807926760229450762433.jpg

Pull off your stator rotor from the crank and check to see if the key way has broken. If it has it can rotate slightly and will affect your timing causing the computer to read incorrectly.

Update* I tried the fuel filter mod but it would not start at all after that. I think I drilled the hole too big. I took the hit and ordered the entire fuel pump assembly and the bike started instantly. It also goes WELL past 6k rpm now so that issue is resolved. But now it has a hard time running on its own without giving it gas and is boggy at low rpms. Next thing I’m going to try is new spark plugs since they’re really old and go from there.

Update* I tried the fuel filter mod but it would not start at all after that. I think I drilled the hole too big. I took the hit and ordered the entire fuel pump assembly and the bike started instantly. It also goes WELL past 6k rpm now so that issue is resolved. But now it has a hard time running on its own without giving it gas and is boggy at low rpms. Next thing I’m going to try is new spark plugs since they’re really old and go from there.
Mine was doing the same thing. Changed plugs. Problem solved. Let me know. Interested if it fixed the problem. Thanks

Back