04 Limited Edition paint

cueball

Registered
I have on 04 LE (red pearl) and lasnight I hit a damn deer. cracked my head and left side fairings. I got on the net and I can get ALL the fairings for my bike for about $350 but according to Motorcycle Paint - ColorRite its gonna cost me $500 or more just for the paint. does anyone know of some where I can find this paint cheaper. I would be better off just changing the color but I really like this red pearl. Please help.

Color rite is the best for matching, use it often. U only need pint of base and midcoat and qt kit of clear.

the base and midcoat will be reduced 1:1 giving u a sprayable qt each. make sure ya do a sprayout panel for best match. see you tube for a video on tristage sprayouts.

Same thing happened to me last weekend I just went to Justin ahd Honda East and he hooked me up with new fairings all together It was over 2k to replace everything but I've taken the opp. to do a few upgrades as well figure the bikes torn all the way down might was well swap in new windscreen new mirrors new headlight (Pashnit's new HID CCFL Angel Eyez Headlight!!) and put in some black fairing screens oh and new buell peg from Joe....now just waiting for everything to arrive hopefully by next weekend so I can put it all back together and enjoy where all my money went. :rofl:

Back