04-05LE wheels

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
What's the going rate for a set of 04-05LE rims in good condition?

Thanks.

Thats's a cheap price. Heck, i see regular wheels going for more.

they have no value over the standards anymore .... it's too easy to duplicate the "LE" look by just polishing the lip.

(GMbusa @ Feb. 10 2007,15:11) Thats's a cheap price. Heck, i see regular wheels going for more.
yeah it was good for me, the guy pretty much gave them to me...... i still have my black ones though.... the LE wheels are not as common to run accross as most would think. I won mine at 0345hrs on christmas morning, that may have had something to do with it

gm do you want to buy some or have some to sell im thinking of getting rid of mine

Paul ... also let me know if you're buying. I have a set of 05LE to get rid of and you know that I owe you for the deal you gave me last year.

I have a set of LE rims that i'm not using and i have some bills to pay. My medical bills are stacking up from last years stay in the hospital.

I REALLY need a front LE wheel! I would be willing to buy a full set though if I have to.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!

(busa_b0y @ Feb. 19 2007,10:16) I REALLY need a front LE wheel!  I would be willing to buy a full set though if I have to.  

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Busa-b0y,
PM Sent

I have a full set of 04 LE's with bearings and hub with OE tires on them at 3000 miles. They'll be availible to ship within a week or so (waiting on tires). PM me if interested in the full set.

Thanks.... let me see if any of the guys are willing to split up a set first. I appreciate your offer.

OK... just worked out a deal for a set of theese:

yhst_54050366180957_1933_6750473.jpg

Back