03 SE busa pic

ROBOPTI

Registered
per your request - sorry if the pic is small

gsx1300r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a damn shame........that is nearly exactly the same color I had planned on painting my bike later this year.

If I had that bike in college (went to Univerisity of Texas)... boy would I have gotten alot of....

Thats a cool color... i don't care for the black frame though... it looked Bad ass on the solid black.. but leaves alot to be desired with the orange.

I'd ride it with a smile anyway.

Color, color, color... I really dont care for the pic, however I would love to see that color live & up close. " Burnt orange " was a fav back when I was a kid. Also I didnt like the red busa until I saw it in living color and wow! Pic's just didnt do it justice, not to mention... I didnt realize it is the fastest color till I owned it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I almost wonder if this choice of color by Suzuki was in any way effected by that Biker Boyz movie. I thought (and could be mistaken) that I saw some bikes painted in similar colors in clips of said movie. Throw something really eye-catching out there that might appeal to folks who see the movie and become interested in sporty bikes with flashy appearances. Just a thought.

Having said all that... I like the color. Have to see it in person, but I suspect it has some color depth and metalic undertones. Might be pretty cool.

So now there is another COLOR that could be FASTER
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

argue.gif
argue.gif

Here we go again !!.............................its still a Busa !!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

argue.gif

You mean we waited all this time for this??? Suzuki needs to come up with some better color schemes for the Busa.

To answer first question to see a larger picture go to www. suzuki .com. This is considered a 40th anniversary edition.

Back