03 Honda 600rr redbull bike

Cjbowler

Registered
Hello all...

I'm at the IMC in NY today. My buddy says his bike 03 600cc Honda redbull with extras (racing throttle, power commander and some other gadget) beats my 07 Hayabusa with 17/42 gearing, full Brock's alienhead, z bomb, iridium plugs.

I know that this sounds ridiculous but he states that the throttle opens the bike so fast that the Busa can't catch him. Am I missing something?

Other than the fact your buddy is smoking crack if he thinks a Cbr 600 is pulling away from a busa of any kind on a straight away just because it has redbull stickers............ no your not missing anything :whistle:

Has your buddy actually rode a busa before? Its funny how guys on these little 6's think they are moving at mach 1 when thats all they know..... My mechanic has worked on alot of sportbikes but i was the first guy to bring him a busa. He took it out on the highway and opened her up. When he pulled back in the garage he had this expression on his face of shock and awe. He only uttered 1 word....... "Dude!" I looked at him and said with a smile "yeah I know" :laugh: After he got off my busa he just stared at it for a second like he just got off a unicorn or something :rofl: His life will never be the same again and neither will your friend on his redbull 600 if you show him the power of a busa :superman:

:laugh: my buddy thought his r6 could beat my busa to. Silly boy, I swapped bikes with him for about twenty miles and he was off the bike smoking a cigarette by the time I made it to him. He changed his tune real quick :whistle:

Has your buddy ever come out of his drunken stupor? That's just stupid :rofl: YES! Your 599cc SUPERBIKE will just SPANK my tiny little 1298 (or 1340cc as the case may be). Why don't we have a turd emoticon?

really?? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:well tell your buddy that should stop sniffing glue... im in nj so tell your buddy that ill run him...

He claims his bike is down at the moment cause he is changing something on it. He and my other buddy (suz 1000) thinks that this damn racing throttle does something to his bike that makes it stand alone in the cycling world. I needed to write this cause mentally I was tired of going back and forth today.

Thanks

PS: They seem to think after I have done 5 miles at 140 plus, passing me at 90 mph ten miles later while im cruising is dusting me.

Look all a racing throttle does is allow a shorter twist of the wrist to full throttle. So you can open it up faster and go through the gears quicker and not having to reposition your grip. We do the same thing with our busas using an R6 or R1 throttle tube. Bottom line is he can go through the gears as fast as he wants to but a 600 wide open in 6th gear is still a 600........... Doesn't add any more horsepower or top speed to the bike. Please tell ur friend to put up or shut up and race him 4 his bike or a large amount of $$$$ unless he adds a turbo or swaps out to a liter engine its an easy win 4U

He claims his bike is down at the moment cause he is changing something on it. He and my other buddy (suz 1000) thinks that this damn racing throttle does something to his bike that makes it stand alone in the cycling world. I needed to write this cause mentally I was tired of going back and forth today.

Thanks

PS: They seem to think after I have done 5 miles at 140 plus, passing me at 90 mph ten miles later while im cruising is dusting me.

Classic ricer fly-by. I get beat by fart can civics like that all summer long :laugh:

Other than the fact your buddy is smoking crack if he thinks a Cbr 600 is pulling away from a busa of any kind on a straight away just because it has redbull stickers............ no your not missing anything :whistle:

Put the pipe down :rofl: No seriously, a modified 600, and a great rider will probably spank you light to light. Take it to a quarter mile track or do a roll on at 70 MPH and things might be different. Weight is very important. Your bike has a lot of weight compared to his and he might weigh less than you. I get spanked by friends simply because I'm a no good lazy bum that weighs 270 pounds in the suit i was born in :banghead:

I will say without nitrous not a chance...He sneaks a bottle on it by chance,don't bet your title.. There are two CBR 600f4i's here I did kits for..I set up the kits and tuned them, they make what a piped/tuned gen 2 does when on spray.. I have watched them in the 1/8 mile upset a few folks on the street/strip :rofl:.....

Put the pipe down :rofl: No seriously, a modified 600, and a great rider will probably spank you light to light. Take it to a quarter mile track or do a roll on at 70 MPH and things might be different. Weight is very important. Your bike has a lot of weight compared to his and he might weigh less than you. I get spanked by friends simply because I'm a no good lazy bum that weighs 270 pounds in the suit i was born in :banghead:

it wont even beat a busa light to light...i have a few squids with 600s with nos and i spanked them so hard that there mom felt it

:banghead: I don't get it :banghead:

Don't tell me you've never has some moron come up to you and said their bike was way faster than yours but its either gettin rebuilt, they need a tire, its kept outta town ect. I've met a lot of people with faster bikes than mine, but somehow, they never have it with them. :laugh:

:lol: yeah, once or twice! I, on the other hand, won't go toe to toe with a souped up 600 with a racing throttle though. Not until my overhaul is complete. THEN he can mop the floor with me :lol:

Back