03 Busa H7 Low-beam Head Light

LiBusa

Registered
I have been told that the Sylvania SilverStar bulb is the light to buy. Is there a negative side to installing the Ultra Sylvania SilverStar bulb rather than the Standard Sylvania SilverStar bulb? Does the Ultra draw more power? Not recommended or is the Ultra the way to go?

How many watts does it draw? As long as the wattage is the same or close to stock (55w), you're fine.

How many watts does it draw? As long as the wattage is the same or close to stock (55w), you're fine.

anything higher than that increases the chance of wiring damage to the lamp more power means more heat which is what normally causes problems.

Self life of ultras must be limited compared with simple Silverstars.For us Europeans Sylvania = Osram ....Ultras= Nightbreakers and they are 90% brighter than the regular ones with the same wattage (55) but they say that their self life is half than regulars

Self life of ultras must be limited compared with simple Silverstars.For us Europeans Sylvania = Osram ....Ultras= Nightbreakers and they are 90% brighter than the regular ones with the same wattage (55) but they say that their self life is half than regulars

I'll agree there. Before I upgraded to HID, I had Silverstars. I went through two of 'em in less than 2 years. Still, the increased brightness was well worth it!

LIBUSA check out my 9007's and H7's Xenon made for motorcycle healight hi and low beams. I don't have the Busa anymore and am selling 2 of it for $30 includes shipping.

I tried silverstar. They are okay in cars but the vibration imparted to them from a motorcycle makes them go bad prematurely. Just my experience with Silverstars.

Back