03 AE wanna-be

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Well, to further my obsession with the busa I couldn't help but bring this one home after driving by and seeing her sitting on the local lot.  The busa was just begging for a matching stable-mate!
rock.gif

It's an 05 Dodge Ram Daytona, these are a limited edition run and have numbered dash plates, though I have no idea how many they are making.

Now I did not need a new truck, as the one I was driving I bought new in February of 03, but after seeing this, there was no way I could drive away unless I was driving away inside of it.

These pics were taken about 8:30 Friday evening after bring her home, so please excuse the flash glare.  The weather has not been nice enough to get out and take any decent daytime photo's, but those are coming soon.

So here's what I have.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

looks good
cool.gif

...I always wanted to get a Dodge RAM when I was studying in the US!! I was not earning back then, and my father was not too keen on giving me the money for one of those... Oh well!!
blush.gif

Welcome to HEMI madness.

Nice looking Ram.

How does the color match up with your Busa.

Could you post some pics with both together.

Not sure why I'm righting like these. Must be my last night on grave shift.
face7.gif

Nice ride!
thumbs-up.gif
I am looking at getting the "GoManGo" Hemi Daytona Charger when it comes out. They are not releasing a price yet which is making me very nervous. "Yeah, it's got a HEMI!"
tounge.gif

gallery2_lg.jpeg

Nice ride!
thumbs-up.gif
I am looking at getting the "GoManGo" Hemi Daytona Charger when it comes out. They are not releasing a price yet which is making me very nervous. "Yeah, it's got a HEMI!"
tounge.gif
The four doors just don't do it for me.

I just think that would be bad a$$ looking with two doors. My opinion.

I agree but they hide pretty well with the black Daytona badging going over it. Kinda disappears.
smile.gif

Even the SRT8 HEMI Charger has 4 doors and it will kick just about anything factory in the ass!
smile.gif

"Just as the very first Charger - the original 1964 "Charger by Dodge" concept car -- sported a HEMI V-8, the all-new 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 gets its motivation from a HEMI, too. In this case, it's a big-bore, SRT-engineered version producing 425 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque."

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115231279 -->

main_image.jpeg

Yeah that's going to be bad a$$.

Maybe Pontiac needs to take a queue from Dodge as far as the GTO goes.

That is a nice lookin' truck! With all that orange around people will think it's Halloween all the time!
biggrin.gif

Back