03 40th busa color code

40thbusa03

Registered
i know some of you have run into the problem of locating color code and color for the 03 40th busa. for the record it is: (YAV) Candy Burning Copper.

Here is what I came up with:

Color # FJ8
Color description 0MT, YS7, YC6
Candy Koran Orange

You may want to call them to make sure, gotta order it from them anyway.......
Color-Rite 800-736-7980

http://www.color-rite.com

good luck.

cache, make sure of your order, cause i went through a big deal with this paint to find it. having a helmet done to match the bike. i kept getting the wrong paint until i found this code. iv checked it and check it again. as a matter/ fact after i did all of this i ended up finding it stamped on the box my hump came in. color-right is where i got it from!!

<!--EDIT|40thbusa03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070121951 -->

cache it looks like you got this info from the ron ayers page. if you would move the page over you would see that yav is burning copper. i am sure of the code.

thats why I said "CALL THEM" to verify.
I havent heard of any bad things from Color Rite yet. jus call 'em, tell em what you want.

I got some touch up using the codes above late last summer, they almost match. I will work great for a matching helmet or such.

I got ColorRite touch up paint through my dealer last summer for my 03 40th Busa.  Paid to much of course.  Looking at it right now.  Says "4325 Suzuki YAV Burning Copper Metallic" on the container.  Hard as hell to use.  Too little, it's too light.  Too much, it's too dark.  Don't know if you've got it right until you put the clear on.

Back