Res21893

Registered
Having problems getting my 01 back started it cut off on me and never started back up the o my thing it do now is spin over

Take a moment to introduce yourself and give us some background on the bike. Common courtesy goes a long way.

Also, provide more information about the problem. It'll crank but not start?
Can you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn it on? Mods? Mileage?

Take a moment to introduce yourself and give us some background on the bike. Common courtesy goes a long way.

Also, provide more information about the problem. It'll crank but not start?
Can you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn it on? Mods? Mileage?
Sorry for the late reply I drive trucks so you know how that go. But had got the bike from a guy in the neighboring town of mine a year ago he had laid it over and scratched the right side I got all that fixed. As of today I’ll turn the key the pump primes up and after that it’ll just spin over. I was riding the oil light came on and never went off. So I changed the oil after I got back home and crank it up let it run for a few and the oil light was still on hopped on took off and not even 2 miles up the road it cut off and never started back up.

Sorry for the late reply I drive trucks so you know how that go. But had got the bike from a guy in the neighboring town of mine a year ago he had laid it over and scratched the right side I got all that fixed. As of today I’ll turn the key the pump primes up and after that it’ll just spin over. I was riding the oil light came on and never went off. So I changed the oil after I got back home and crank it up let it run for a few and the oil light was still on hopped on took off and not even 2 miles up the road it cut off and never started back up.

Back