‘they are becoming very dated as street bikes’ ?

then we are headed in the wrong direction...… some things are worth preserving.... big bore bikes have always been relatively fast and dangerous.... my first bike was a 1982 Kawasaki 440 ltd.... I LEARNED TO RIDE on that bike..... I paid my dues and accumulated experience.... do the rules of motorcycling not apply to them>>???????? THATS THE ISSUE. a hayabusa either needs a LOOOONG learning curve, or a person starts out on something smaller.... point blank period.

I started out on a busa at 18 years old.. never actually laid her down once aside from the stand tipping over.

but all this tech isn't helping any in prostreet..... no h2s outrunning any busas.
As usual, you don't get it. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. ProStreet (or any other class of racing) is not about factory bikes. It's about modified, heavily modified, bikes built for one purpose, to fit the class rules. Domination in a specific race catgory has absolutely no bearing on the fact that these bikes are no longer cutting edge in terms of technology as sold.

As usual, you don't get it. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. ProStreet (or any other class of racing) is not about factory bikes. It's about modified, heavily modified, bikes built for one purpose, to fit the class rules. Domination in a specific race catgory has absolutely no bearing on the fact that these bikes are no longer cutting edge in terms of technology as sold.
yeah.. its me.... Isnt prostreet…. PRO STREET... a great place to show off and advertise alllll this new technology? make a name for the tech, and advance the cause...…….? why can a 20 year old hayabusa outrun an h2... with just a lil spray? launch control/traction control/Bluetooth connectivity.. isn't this technology for the sake of technology....? These are high powered sportbikes……. HP/ET is king..... in that arena.... very little progress... but again... this is old school thinking.... I don't expect everyone to agree.... if u want Bluetooth connectivity and traction control/ launch control.... all this bullshit..... I cant stop u.... but be careful what u wish for.

Last edited:
Have you ever looked into the stands at a Prostreet event? There are a very few number of people who give a $hit about it, even if everyone of them bought 10 bikes it wouldn't amount to a tiny drop in the sales bucket for any of the manufacturers. They're in the business of making money on a global scale, a single class of racing that is only followed by an insignificant number of people isn't worth the investment. Econ 101.
To answer your question, because using spray is applying old technology to an old(er) platform to make up for the gains that new technology has brought.

Have you ever looked into the stands at a Prostreet event? There are a very few number of people who give a $hit about it, even if everyone of them bought 10 bikes it wouldn't amount to a tiny drop in the sales bucket for any of the manufacturers. They're in the business of making money on a global scale, a single class of racing that is only followed by an insignificant number of people isn't worth the investment. Econ 101.
To answer your question, because using spray is applying old technology to an old(er) platform to make up for the gains that new technology has brought.
ure not a suzuki executive... its not just about in the stands... there is a thing called youtube….. with millions of people watching these videos...… lots of eyeballs.... again the baddeest h2.... video provided..... I don't expect everyone to get it or agree..... many many feel this way... turbo charging and blowers have legitimized themselves as viable technology WITH great benefits... but Bluetooth connectivity on a motorcycle?>?> traction control????

Last edited:
From what I have gathered Mc cycle in Texas built the first h2 in the usa. It makes around 400. But it's not that fast. It was on boostedh2 channel and that racing channel. I know of 3 h2 bikes in mn. In North Dakota there's 2 or 3. I am kinda interested in looking at one. I know of one that will be for sale. Makes 290 on pump gas and has carbon fiber wheel, longer arm, and every carbon thing available for it. He's asking 25k for it. Only thing is nobody know's the breaking point of them. Boosted blew his up in 2 summers? And he need a whole motor as his motor spit a rod out the cases

I had to reread the OP to see what I’d asked. In (some) aspects it doesn’t seem to have garnered what I expected :confused: what with ali’s personal world view again and ‘it’s not the cops’ bull shiite.:crazy:

So, since it’s a rainy day I checked out AXSTV and they’re running some great guitar players today, BB, Santana, SRV, Bonamassa, Clapton and Sambora.:cool:

From what I have gathered Mc cycle in Texas built the first h2 in the usa. It makes around 400. But it's not that fast. It was on boostedh2 channel and that racing channel. I know of 3 h2 bikes in mn. In North Dakota there's 2 or 3. I am kinda interested in looking at one. I know of one that will be for sale. Makes 290 on pump gas and has carbon fiber wheel, longer arm, and every carbon thing available for it. He's asking 25k for it. Only thing is nobody know's the breaking point of them. Boosted blew his up in 2 summers? And he need a whole motor as his motor spit a rod out the cases
he had it built... pretty badass now...

I’ve had various Busa’s for 14 years, I have one in daily use and I’m putting another together. Being good in Prostreet might as well be being good in Super-Cross or The Paris Dakar Rally, its interesting but not what most owners do with their Sports Touring streetbike.

It’s not doing the Busa any favours when every topic about other bikes or technology ends up with “I can make it go faster in a straight line if I throw money at it” in a real world comparison. Perhaps that’s an American thing?

Very American thing. I want my busa fast as sh!t in a straight line.
For cornering it just needs to be ok. I don't give a damn about trying to be a motogp prick. I want better Corning I'll buy a 600.

I had to reread the OP to see what I’d asked. In (some) aspects it doesn’t seem to have garnered what I expected :confused: what with ali’s personal world view again and ‘it’s not the cops’ bull shiite.:crazy:

So, since it’s a rainy day I checked out AXSTV and they’re running some great guitar players today, BB, Santana, SRV, Bonamassa, Clapton and Sambora.:cool:
well... check ure glasses young man... we were just having a convo. about boosted h2s personal h2..... the most tech available in a moto. and people are posting and talkin... and if u post controversial posts u get responses..... I know.... alllllll of this is stuff u hate. If u had ure way u would post stuff and have 1 reply and 32 views....

Last edited:
ure not a suzuki executive... its not just about in the stands... there is a thing called youtube….. with millions of people watching these videos...… lots of eyeballs.... again the baddeest h2.... video provided..... I don't expect everyone to get it or agree..... many many feel this way... turbo charging and blowers have legitimized themselves as viable technology WITH great benefits... but Bluetooth connectivity on a motorcycle?>?> traction control????
I'm not a Suzuki executive, but they obviously share my thoughts on the buying power of small groups. Let us know when they contact you for your advice....

I'm not a Suzuki executive, but they obviously share my thoughts on the buying power of small groups. Let us know when they contact you for your advice....
they wont.... that's the point and I never said they would... u made an economic claim...… and tried to take it there.... im simply pointing out the superflousness of this new tech demanded by a lot of people....

Back