~~~   Ping LoBusa   ~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I know I'll be swamped with kids tomorrow, so an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY just in case you check in...see, I remembered EARLY this year!
tounge.gif

birthday.gif

Well, a day late (actually 2 weeks or so) and a dollah short!! Better late than never I guess...

Shells, thanks so much for thinking bout' lil o' me gurl!! You're the sweetest!! And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!! I had a wonderful day!!

Jetset, I remember that picture!!! Boy did we have fun that year at the races!! Those pix are pricelesss....

Haven't been around too much lately (obviously), and I did the absolutely unthinkable... Sold Dex!! Yes, it's true! He's gone!! I am "busa-less". I did it for personal reasons that I really don't want to go into at this point... But it was a good decision for me and mine...

I know I'll always get love from y'all here and I still believe the Busa is the biggest baddest bike ever made and I'm glad I had the opportunity through owning mine to meet alot of great folks!!

Thanks again for all the well wishes folks!!! PLEASE, ride safe out there!! Life is precious, don't take it for granted....

Love you all!!!

LoBusa

Lo_Skaggs_Rd_1.jpg

Good to see you Lori...sad to hear Dex is gone
sad.gif

How's married life been? Hope things are great!
smile.gif

Glad to see you posting Lo but I can't believe you got rid of Dex. I know you got to do what you got to do. I hope to make it back out that way for Laguna this summer but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not. You better be there if I can make it.
wink.gif

happy birthday sorry to hear about the loss....but as jay always said....ride all you want ...they can always make more lol

Back