~~~   I'm Busa-less   ~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
For the first time since getting my Busa, I'm officially Busaless...sure, sure...it's just temporarily, but still...such an empty void in my life.  I wonder how Caesar's doing today?  
sad.gif

*sigh*

I'm getting something "different" done to my Busa...haven't seen it done before, so I'm very curious to see if it'll work...it's something so subtle and small, yet should help to set it apart from all of the other '03 silver and grays out there...
biggrin.gif

Nope, not telling you what it is 'til I get it back...hopefully it'll be done before this Friday...hopefully no one will drop it or go out joyriding while I'm not looking...checked the mileage before I shut him off...10953... *sigh*

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif

sad.gif

You know..............when this happens, a woman is in her most vulnerable state.......she might hop on any other bike for a one ride stand!!! Keep on your guard Va!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mine is lowered 3 in the rear 2 and a half in the front full system pc3 and a finnally tuned button that makes alot of power

You can borrow mine, but it has been raised 1" and the suspension will be hard enough to jar the fillings out of your teeth, but its there is ya want to take a spin.....

Back