~~~   Gunnybusa's Dad passed away   ~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I just got a call from Gunny. He lost his father last night...heart attack, 57 years old...

Say a prayer for Gunny and his family please...
sad.gif

Gunny,
Sorry for your loss; my thoughts are with you and your family. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED!

57 is just too young...it's not right...my sympathies to you and yours Gunny.

Gunny, My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Family.

So sorry for your loss. My dad passed when I was 25, and that was 26 years ago. Again so sorry.

Heavenly Father

During this period of grief we still come to You to say Thank You.  Thank You for the many many blessings You've bestowed upon us although we are not always worthy.  We come to You today to give You praise and glory for the friends and family that You have blessed our lives with.  We know life is precious and we Thank You for such a wonderful gift.  Please forgive us for our selfishness.  You bless us with wonderful family and friends and we hate to lose them when You call them home.  We know they are in a better place but we still miss them so.  We ask that You continue to bless us with the strength to carry on.  Help us to find strength in You because it is written that through You, ALL things are possible.  Bless the family and friends of those that have been affected by the Homegoing of Gunny's father.  May we all find peace in knowing he is in a far better place.

These things we ask in Your Son's precious name.

Amen

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144689252 -->

Thank you all, I wll be gone for the next week. Pac and NJ I will get your stuff out to you when i get back. Shawn thanks for the call I will call you back when I get my act together.Thank you all once again.

Robb

Take care Robb...if you need anything from your extended family here, let us know...

You're in my thoughts...
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144681279 -->

Back