Left for Tread....

2002 Unfinished project

General Information

Getting the new fairing on slowly.. all fitted now, new nose cone and side panels, I think I might have gone a bit posey with the light up kanji's though, what do you think?.... answers on a post card to..bla bla bla, bla bla, bla, bla. lol
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 8,345
  • IMG_5058.jpg
    IMG_5058.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 504

Comments

Thanks Bobby, they look better in person, they look white in the photo, but actually are blue ( gotta keep with the theme lol ) had the transfers made up as well, just a bit different , custom seats only ones of their kind,

I like them. I had both sets front and rear on my gen 1 and people liked them. I didnt find out till after that they are not waterproof. I washed the bike and dried it, thought so anyway, clipped. The switch and bad stuff happened. Nice bike!

I like them. I had both sets front and rear on my gen 1 and people liked them. I didnt find out till after that they are not waterproof. I washed the bike and dried it, thought so anyway, clipped. The switch and bad stuff happened. Nice bike!
Sorry to hear that Quicksilver, had these on a year now, only problem i have found, well 2 actually, 1st they dont like sticking to the bike very well, and 2, the power boxes do not last long, one burnt out, i have these connected to my headlight switch, which i have recently found out its not a good idea to have them on all the time, hence burnt out box...but i bought some for a few £s off ebay and work a treat, so got extras as they were so cheap lol

Sorry to hear that Quicksilver, had these on a year now, only problem i have found, well 2 actually, 1st they dont like sticking to the bike very well, and 2, the power boxes do not last long, one burnt out, i have these connected to my headlight switch, which i have recently found out its not a good idea to have them on all the time, hence burnt out box...but i bought some for a few £s off ebay and work a treat, so got extras as they were so cheap lol
Thanks, it sucked because I really liked them. I also found that they didn't stick well. I was thinking of getting a clear vinyl wrap to install over the entire kanji. I didn't have any issues with the boxes but I also didn't have them very long before shorting out. I had mine connected with a 6 pole push button setup i got from autozone. I had the front two on a button, rear two on a button, and some white leds on another. This setup worked well as i didn't want them on all the time. I would only turn them on at night and I didn't have them on every night. I have been tossing around the idea of buying another set for the front.

Item information

Added by
SteveMorrisUK
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Gen 1 1999 - 2007

Share this item

Back