My rizzla Busa.

Gen 1 Busa in rizzla scheme.

General Information

1999 gen 1 hayabusa,I do all the bright work if people are looking to get theirs done,but as I am new to the forum,I just wanted to say hi my name is Paul,and here are a few pics of my Busa,hope you like,and a pic of some of the work I do for peoples bikes.
  • AF439B10-A6C9-42B3-9A11-967A6DE0C775.jpeg
    AF439B10-A6C9-42B3-9A11-967A6DE0C775.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 5,079
  • 40D4C64E-8719-48FC-A2E5-192FD4055743.jpeg
    40D4C64E-8719-48FC-A2E5-192FD4055743.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 72DF62D2-70D4-45E1-885F-F93F0A5659D3.jpeg
    72DF62D2-70D4-45E1-885F-F93F0A5659D3.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 192
  • CC70635B-3DF2-4CC8-9EA4-F9E6029FB12E.jpeg
    CC70635B-3DF2-4CC8-9EA4-F9E6029FB12E.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 0CEFBE78-CABD-4800-8B56-2AB39DB8EC46.jpeg
    0CEFBE78-CABD-4800-8B56-2AB39DB8EC46.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 178

Comments

Hi Paul, welcome along to the oRg. :welcome:
Nice to see another custom painted 1999 model, have a look at my Yoshi version!
It always makes me a little sad when I see how all you UK bikers have to lock up your bikes with disc-lock and cable locks, there must be a lot of bikes stolen in the UK huh? Not so much here in NZ, although if you live in any city here, the risk is always there.
Anyways, nice to see you here and we have a ton of technical info if you need help, just ask, we aim to please! :thumbsup::race::D

Hi Paul, welcome along to the oRg.
It always makes me a little sad when I see how all you UK bikers have to lock up your bikes with disc-lock and cable locks, there must be a lot of bikes stolen in the UK huh? Not so much here in NZ, although if you live in any city here, the risk is always there.
Anyways, nice to see you here and we have a ton of technical info if you need help, just ask, we aim to please!
Thanks for the feedback kiwi rider.Yeah proper uncomfortable to worry about your bike all the time,and now they are even putting trackers on your bike a finding it later to steal,it’s a crap world where you can’t own anything nice without the fear of coming back to it and its
Hi Paul, welcome along to the oRg.
Anyways, nice to see you here and we have a ton of technical info if you need help, just ask, we aim to please!
Hi Paul, welcome along to the oRg. :welcome:
Anyways, nice to see you here and we have a ton of technical info if you need help, just ask, we aim to please! :thumbsup::race::D
Thanks kiwi rider for the feedback on the injectors,lots of different things to check over can be like a needle in a hay stack lol.Love the yoshi colours on your Nike,reminds me of my 1000 fixer I had.I love different bikes,and the rizzla and corona schemes are the best ones I have had.Great to see so many passionate Busa owners on here,hope to fix this problem soon,but need advice from other owners to fix it.Yeah it’s bad in UK for theft on bikes,makes you feel uncomfortable when you park it up,and wonder if it’s there when you get back.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update on the progress of the bike not starting.I finally got my new better pump and filters and fitted them today,and crossed fingers it started.I then left it running for a bit and shut it off when it reached temp,and the first couple of times it was ok,but then it stopped and went back to struggling to start.I have fitted a new battery,checked crank,that was all clean,changed fuel pump and filters,and it is still having issues starting.I have not managed to take for a ride as I only put five ltr snack in I had.Can anyone help please with any other things I could try.The only thing I did not take off and check was the starter motor,but would it not fire if it was faulty,cause I’m not experienced enough to know.I would really appreciate anyone’s help with my issue,before it goes up for sale.

Item information

Added by
Busaboo
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Gen 1 1999 - 2007

Share this item

Back