So umm Yeah, Stoplight Cameras Work well!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
In the end yeah, I did go ballin through the intersection no two ways about it.

But I will say this:

1. I had scanned the corner prior to my arrival and it was clear and free of pedestrians/traffic.

2. I late Braked into the corner beautifully and with no drama or muss maintained my line and a 26MPH corner speed and accelerated from the apex... :laughing :whistling

Yeah, I thought for a minute I might be able to argue this, but then I saw the video... No chance, not even going to try, I was straight moving.

No excuse, but I am familiar with the intersection and the timing of the lights, I know that the North bound lane gets the green turn arrow and no u-turns. So at least it wasn't brainless, but busted anyway.

Ah well, at least I've got some nice glossies...

Speedcamera-1.jpg

Speedcamera-2.jpg

I think it's rude that the LEOs don't even have to be present to work for your/their/our money.

Sorry, yo~

Meh, when you look at the video, I'm kinda glad that there wasn't an actual officer on scene as I was really having fun and the fine would likely have been much worse.

Though it is sorta Chicken shid... I prefer it when a LEO gets to work for it.

hahhahaha! They GIVE you the pictures or did you have to beg?
Nah the pictures I swiped off their website using the ole' "print screen" as the company that administers the system is claiming copyright to them.

What's fun is I am getting blasted by some slightly crazy BMW owner in a local forum for being so reckless and dangerous..

Rev... Get one of those high $$$ attorneys to chew the ticket up and spit it back in their face, unless it doesn't hurt you license/insurance wise... This is the cat down here in Cali that takes care of the Camera BS we deal with... Good Luck Bro...http://www.traffic-ticket-attorney.com/index.html
Nah, it's all good. It doesn't even go on my record, no points, nothing... So I'm not too worried about it. I paid my fine and moved on.

But, if it was a points thing yeah, I'd fight it tooth and nail.

Hehe.. At least you got video of a smooth turn!!  
cool.gif
 Sorry you had to pay a ticket for the video
laugh.gif
. Next time you wan't video of you taking a turn, I'm sure a fellow .Org member would be willing and it won't cost as much.  
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

Rev... Get one of those high $$$ attorneys to chew the ticket up and spit it back in their face, unless it doesn't hurt you license/insurance wise... This is the cat down here in Cali that takes care of the Camera BS we deal with... Good Luck Bro...http://www.traffic-ticket-attorney.com/index.html
Nah, it's all good. It doesn't even go on my record, no points, nothing... So I'm not too worried about it. I paid my fine and moved on.

But, if it was a points thing yeah, I'd fight it tooth and nail.
That is a non-moving violation and a revenue maker for these municipals, Rev!

The City of Lynnwood, WA., is banking that the average person won't/will not know how to get out of that "seemingly" guilt indication of the video.

If you DO NOT come to a complete stop at a red and "roll-stop",,, it will trigger the light.

"Oops! I see myself in violation, therefor, I must be guilty!"

But, no! You CAN get out of that and NOT ALLOW these city's upper hands to bully your hard earned dollars into their profits!

Need an Attorney just to increase your knowledge on the ins and outs on this, Keith,,, call me! I got Lynnhood down. First rule is is stay out of there,, and second, if you must be there,, have your Grandma drive you around!
laugh.gif

Back