IMPORTANT: Another RSD contest....*FREE* giveaway contest Please check this out

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rubb used to have giveaways and raffles and auctions to aid the site when it was in a little trouble. Proceed's whent to help keep the Org alive,and also helped out members in need. EX: flowers sent to someone who lost a loved one, ect.

The Org seems fine now so....

This contest will offer a prize to the member that you(the Org brothers and sisters)decide is a great contributor.

Maybe they offer: Great advice,have helped folks out,their humour lifts your day,free part sent to you,military service,911 hero,its a long list.

I had BIGfun doing these.

So nominate someone now.

Winner will get to choose the prize they want.

Don't get the idea I'm made of money or anything(I actually live on dissabilty right now) I just like giving back. I have been blessed with so much from my brothers and sisters here. THANK YOU.

Winner will get to choose from....

1. Really nice Maui Jim sunglasses,hard case,cleaning cloth.

2. A choice of one knife from my collection. (full pic list sent to winner)

3. Pair of Oakley shades with Blue Tooth. (slight defect,does not affect vision/wearabilty)

Vote yer fav now,include a pic and/or little write-up if you want.

THANK YOU FRIENDS.

RSD. The "Busa-Ridin-Bastid."

MJ.jpg

My appologies to all. I have been over threading lately. As some have said I am just so excited to be back in the saddle.

RSD.

Cool idea. I like me some knives. :)

I was thinking albeit way too late for the Spring one that we should have a Bash Raffle. Contestants can purchase say one $20-50 ticket for a chance to get an all expense paid for trip to the Bash? Paid room at the Phillips, gas and food money, some other stuff maybe? It would be cool to win a 1-1.5k Bash trip for 50 bucks eh?

Did I mention I like me some knives? :)

i nominate my daughter DragonAzz for her pick of the knives...as she collects them due to as some know...(luckly he is currently incarcerated) her fear of abduction again (she was only 5 and represed the memorys)

i nominate my daughter DragonAzz for her pick of the knives...as she collects them due to as some know...(luckly he is currently incarcerated) her fear of abduction again (she was only 5 and represed the memorys)

Awesome. A nomination,finally.

Chris,that is a horrible story. I have to stay true to the contest but,after it's done,I will send her the PERFECT blade for self defence. She will ooze confidence while packin' it,and scare the krap outa any wouldbe scumbag.

::11 First nominee...DragonAzz Good luck girl.:thumbsup:

RSD.

I'll need 3 volunteers to judge. (I'm not doing it) You can remain anonymous if desired.

I've decided there will be three winners. (names drawn from a hat to see who gets to choose prize first,second,third).

I'm going to add more goodies.

I won't nominate anyone.I'd like to,but my list would have dozens and dozens on it. :thumbsup:

Now get busy. :super:

RSD.

I'm nominating GIXERHP...he is forever helping our members with mods, advice and work on the bikes. He will call you in a heartbeat to walk you through problems and solutions...place would not be the same without him!

:thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I'm nominating GIXERHP...he is forever helping our members with mods, advice and work on the bikes. He will call you in a heartbeat to walk you through problems and solutions...place would not be the same without him!

:thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I 2nd Gixerhp, he's helped me out as well....

Sent from my busa.

I nominate Dadothree, he is always pointing people in the right direction for help!

Added some more prizes to choose from:

1. 925 Sterling Silver Celtic Cross on 925 box chain. (for the church goin' folk) or anybody thank likes it.

2. 925 Silver Celtic knot ring.

3. 925 Sterling Silver Chain. Very cool. Has a box chain interwoven into a rope chain with a sharks tooth hanging from the end. Since becoming more mature (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) :rofl: I don't condone the use of sharks for anything.Not shark fin soup,not for teeth,not for anything.But this tooth is like 25+ years old,I've had it that long. Well before mankind discovered what a treasure and nessecity they are to the oceans.

I had a jeweller look these over today to check for quality and strength,they all passed with flying colors. :thumbsup:

RSD.

org give away6.jpg

org give away5.jpg

org give away3.jpg

org give away1.jpg

org give away2.jpg

Lets get the nominations going here:

Blanca BUSA has always been there to help people and has done a few "how to" videos that lots of people have benefited from.

MC Mustang has helped countless members and runs the 'free clinic'

Six pack came up with the trunk mod and is awesome at wheelies!

Omar..... Because he has to put up with you know who.

Back