Midwest Meet and Greet - August 23-25 in Midland, MI 48642

It moves around from year to year. Last year it was here, the year before it was at BusaWhipped's house, etc, etc. All it takes is one member to step up and offer at their place or their town..

Not sure if there has been one in Michigan yet.. :whistle:

actually, doniton2 had said something about his place but i don't know if he has talked to the other half yet :laugh:

If it's in MI I might try to make it. I have family in West Bloomfield and I have been thinking about a trip to MI and riding the UP.

If it's in MI, I would definitely be down but I'm still bring the trailer :whistle:

I do have her blessing. It was in this area 2 years ago so if we want to do a different area I don't have a problem with that. I' am more than happy to host if needed though. I have plenty of room for trailers and blow up mattresses. The neerest hotel is only 10 minutes away for those who would rather stay there.

I do have her blessing. It was in this area 2 years ago so if we want to do a different area I don't have a problem with that. I' am more than happy to host if needed though. I have plenty of room for trailers and blow up mattresses. The neerest hotel is only 10 minutes away for those who would rather stay there.

I vote for you John. I want a sandwich from the general store and maybe a play date on the CRF.:beerchug:

I hated missing it last year so I will be there no matter where it is. If we have it in MI. this year I can host next year. Lurch if you want to come down we can ride down there for lunch one day and in the dirt the next. I bet we could get a few others to join us too.

I hated missing it last year so I will be there no matter where it is. If we have it in MI. this year I can host next year. Lurch if you want to come down we can ride down there for lunch one day and in the dirt the next. I bet we could get a few others to join us too.

Well its up to everyone else since we are both willing to host. Where are you located?

Back