Big Thanks to GsxrBots

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Thank you for the RAM cradle for my iPhone! This is gonna work out great on my upcoming trip. :beerchug:

Mount1-5.jpg

Mount1-4.jpg

Mount1-3.jpg

Mount1-2.jpg

Mount1.jpg

Very nice! :beerchug:

I am getting the one that mounts to the brake reservoir since I have a steering damper in the way of the yoke nut :poke:

The up and down swivle looks as though it is 90 degree. What is the left-right pivot angle of them? Reason for asking is I am looking to double my mount as a camera mount as well as my phone and need to turn the camera to face forward.

Dam that looks like you bringing everything you own back there :laugh:

don't launch to ward :poke: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Very nice! :beerchug:

I am getting the one that mounts to the brake reservoir since I have a steering damper in the way of the yoke nut :poke:

The up and down swivle looks as though it is 90 degree. What is the left-right pivot angle of them? Reason for asking is I am looking to double my mount as a camera mount as well as my phone and need to turn the camera to face forward.

I don't think you'll have any trouble doing that. The RAM mounts can be configured just about any way you want them. And if you need to try a different part do get it done, they're pretty inexpensive.

Dam that looks like you bringing everything you own back there :laugh:

don't launch to ward :poke: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I may not use all of those bags. I'm still playing with my luggage arrangement. Those Venturas hangin' out there do make the front wheel pretty light on hard take-offs.

GoPro, pretty sure I have a mount that will work with that in the package, just didn't get a ram mount in the kit, don't trust the suction cup thingy :laugh:

Err... I've never messed with GoPro cams. Don't really know how they mount... Anyone else got something on this?

iPhones are REALLY hard to see in the bright sunlight. Good luck...

Don't thank me guys, I'm only TRYING to give back what you guys have all given me..:bowdown:

Love this place.. :beerchug:

Don't thank me guys, I'm only TRYING to give back what you guys have all given me..:bowdown:

Love this place.. :beerchug:

In that case I need....

New Boots
New Gloves
A Turbo
New Helmet
A black Gen2, or so Ive been told :whistle:
Im kinda hungry, so a sammich would be nice, with chips, and a Coke please.

Thanks Bots:rofl:

In that case I need....

New Boots
New Gloves
A Turbo
New Helmet
A black Gen2, or so Ive been told :whistle:
Im kinda hungry, so a sammich would be nice, with chips, and a Coke please.

Thanks Bots:rofl:

No prob Frog, but Coke is bad for ya, just ask Jet Li. Also, if you get a black Gen2, you won't need the turbo, since it will be WAY too much for you to handle stock.. :whistle:

Back