A couple pics from the Calgary bike show

banditoo

Registered
A few pictures from the Calgary bike show on the weekend.  The first pic is of course our favourite bike, this is the black/blue '04 model available in Canada, I apologize for the angle, it was difficult to get a decent picture of it.

let's try posting the picture again ...

119_1952_IMG.JPG

I know, I know it's a Buell, but I thought the display was cool !! Yours truly ...

Also, I'll query my friends for some better Busa pics if they have them !!

119_1942_IMG.JPG

Cool pics! The Int'l motorcycle show passed through Washington D.C. this past weekend, but we couldn't swing the 3 hour drive with two kids...I really wanted to go!
sad.gif

Looks like you're made for a Buell there banditoo! j/k...I wouldn't wish that on you...

VaBusa,

The D.C show was a big dissapointment for me. I could have easily scene most of the bikes featured at the show at one of my local dealerships. The 04 bikes are pretty, but I usually attend these shows for vendors and this years turn out was very low. Wasted time and money in my part attending the D.C show. By far the NY show is the best to attend. I couldnt attend the NY show this year due to I was in Montreal, Canada all week.

Bandit.. I was there Saturday but only took 1 shot (the Diablo shown here). Headed to our local dealer (BF) and saw the Honda Foreman.. had to post it here for all to see... I love this thing... you should get the Foreman and forget the Buell. :-)

Diablo.jpg

Bandit's new ride?? :-) Sorry Bandit.. I couldn't resist. Seems the weather's going to start cooperating now.. I saw some bikes out on the weekend! Yee haaa!! We've turned the corner and the summer'l be here in no time!

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073932669 -->

Foreman.jpg

VaBusa,  

The D.C show was a big dissapointment for me.  I could have easily scene most of the bikes featured at the show at one of my local dealerships.  The 04 bikes are pretty, but I usually attend these shows for vendors and this years turn out was very low.  Wasted time and money in my part attending the D.C show.  By far the NY show is the best to attend.  I couldnt attend the NY show this year due to I was in Montreal, Canada all week.
Yeah, NYC is the show I really wanted to attend...
Thanks for filling me in...now I won't worry that I missed something great...sorry it wasn't what you expected...

Bandit's new ride?? :-)  Sorry Bandit.. I couldn't resist.  Seems the weather's going to start cooperating now.. I saw some bikes out on the weekend! Yee haaa!!  We've turned the corner and the summer'l be here in no time!
Now THAT is freakin' COOL!  
super.gif

post-6-32274-foreman.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073941386 -->

Damn Canada! You guys always get the cool paint schemes we don't in the states.
cool.gif
Doesn't Canada get an all red SE for '04 also. I looked on the website, but I didn't see it.

Damn Canada!  You guys always get the cool paint schemes we don't in the states.
cool.gif
Doesn't Canada get an all red SE for '04 also.  I looked on the website, but I didn't see it.
Yes that's correct the all red is here for '04 and was hoping to see one at the show, I'll keep my eyes open at the local dealers and get a snapshot for you guys.

Also, we don't get ALL the cool bikes, we weren't able to get the orange 40th edition
sad.gif

Damn Canada!  You guys always get the cool paint schemes we don't in the states.
cool.gif
Doesn't Canada get an all red SE for '04 also.  I looked on the website, but I didn't see it.
Yes that's correct the all red is here for '04 and was hoping to see one at the show, I'll keep my eyes open at the local dealers and get a snapshot for you guys.

Also, we don't get ALL the cool bikes, we weren't able to get the orange 40th edition  
sad.gif
Oh, wow...I didn't know they did an all red SE for '04! That's definitely one I'd love to see!

Look harder banditoo!
tounge.gif

Back