cool bungee alternative

craigntx

Registered
was recently shoppin for bungee cords (aint it funny how they break/get lost) and went in a hardware store. found a pack of these blue things (4got what they called). its a loop of stretchie, bungie material connected by a pastis ball.
these things are the perfect size to strap down your stuff on the rear seat.
bout the only down side, as with most bungees, is under the seat they get tangled up with your stuff.
just somethin for the newbies/uninformed

rock.gif

worthless_thread.gif

In the mean time, here are some pretty schweet straps I use. I strapped three 30 lb bags of Scotts fertilzer on the back of my Ren Tech bike rack using them.

Rok straps

photo_mba_04_large.jpg

ok fellas. they made by a co called "keepit" part # 16344
theyre actually bungee cords with toggle balls.
i dont know how to upload pics, but if ya give me an e-mail addy i can TRY to send a cam fone pic.
im not too computer literate and im on a library 'puter, so i cant store pics if i was 'puter literate.
be safe out there, and guard your barbies
beerchug.gif

Whats the web address or hardware store name, and name of the product ?

(Rhythm @ Jan. 08 2007,13:06) In the mean time, here are some pretty schweet straps I use. I strapped three 30 lb bags of Scotts fertilzer on the back of my Ren Tech bike rack using them.

Rok straps

photo_mba_04_large.jpg
+1

Rok straps  
egitarre77.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 08 2007,13:06) In the mean time, here are some pretty schweet straps I use. I strapped three 30 lb bags of Scotts fertilzer on the back of my Ren Tech bike rack using them.

Rok straps

photo_mba_04_large.jpg
Hey I got that covered.
laugh.gif

DSC03100.jpg

(heavybusa @ Jan. 08 2007,12:12)

Rok straps

photo_mba_04_large.jpg
Hey I got that covered.  
laugh.gif

DSC03100.jpg
Ok lightweight.
tounge.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 08 2007,13:36) Think you can pack like this???
Might effect my gas mileage, but I think I can handle it.
tounge.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 08 2007,11:26) Whats the web address or hardware store name, and  name of the product ?
chalmers hardware on broadway in galveston texas
interesting story regarding chalmers though.
wait here and i'll find a link...

http://galvestondailynews.com/sections.lasso?wcd=4

this cross dressin freak went to chalmers to get the materials to dispose of the body.
so whenever i go into chalmers, i like to say
"i had a bad weekend, i need the robert durst special"
(saw, tarp, bleach, duct-tape...)
laugh.gif

Back