Anyone running a Coerce front fender?

TurboSN95

Registered
I really like this fender.... and i'm wondering if anyone has it and if they can upload some pics of it. How is the quality?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the A-tech fullsize one it sems to me that the one in your link looks lost with the nose of the bike hanging over the front.

DSC00017.JPG

I ended up ordering one from Eurobikes with the vents, in carbon fiber. The only one they have, he had it made to see how it would look, he said its sick, and he is ordering more in 6 weeks. I can't wait to see this thing.... yeah i'm impatient.
beerchug.gif

You gotta post up pics when you get it, after all I am a sucker for carbon!

I have the Coerce GSXR style carbon fender. It is the best quality carbon fiber i've seen. They are made in Japan and the weave is very uniform. They are also painted black underneath, but the directions are in Japanese, not that you need them. I am more than happy.

That's the one I was considering... until I saw this picture and didn't like the crease down the center. I assume yours looks like that if you look at it from the front? Anyway, its definitely a nice piece but I've been eye-balling the Eurobike's fender with the vents for a long time, and they just happened to get a carbon fiber one on hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
That will look great in CF. You have GOT to put up lots of pics when you get that on.
smile.gif

(Shibumi @ Jan. 03 2007,17:44) That will look great in CF. You have GOT to put up lots of pics when you get that on.  
smile.gif
That's what I told Manny @ Eurobikes, he said something about him taking that one that he has to a show coming up and now he will have to take pics and bring the pictures to the show since he sold it to me. I said "Don't worry I'll have pics of it on the busa forums real soon!"
laugh.gif

And I was watching that one on ebay all week, but changed my mind. Nice cans though!

I like the stock looking fender better. I want a carbon fiber front fender for my bike but don't know if it would look right

anyone have a pic of a carbon fiber front fender on a 06 LE?

(Somebody1010 @ Jan. 17 2007,23:17) my question is where in the world did you get the all carbon look. that is fricken sick i want it!
I dont think thats an all carbon "look", its all real carbon fiber. Ive seen that bike in person at the last spring bash. Amazing.

(Somebody1010 @ Jan. 17 2007,21:17) my question is where in the world did you get the all carbon look. that is fricken sick i want it!
She is all carbon, right down to the undertail..LOL

It took over 4 years of searching and begging companies to make me a one off set of bodywork, and Catalyst Composites from Cali came thru.
Only problem is that I baby it a little more now since I cant rplace the bodywork if anything happens

P9130079.jpg

mr_carbon1.jpg

PB040002.jpg

Picture106.jpg

thats what happens when you build a custom bike you cant run it hard out of fear.

Back