Christmas Was Niiiiiiiiiicccccceee!!!!

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
I will apologize for the length of this thread now. That being said......

I posted and searched forever on here about which 4-1 pipe to buy. Because of Greg's post on tsukigi and Ti-Force and a buddys results with the Ti-Force, I went with the Ti-Force. I called up Greg and he got me hooked up with the full Ti-Force and Power Comander, both for less than what most people want for the pipe. I got it all right before Christmas.

Next came the install decision. I thought about doing it myself with a buddy, but then figured I had more money than time. So I went with Tejas Motor Sport in Highland, Texas (right out of Houston, to the East). They hooked me up with install, mapping on the dyno, airbox mod, and full service to the bike (oil, plugs, lube & adjust everthing). So I ended up dropping some good ends, but why not when you are changing so much??

I must say that I am dayum well pleased. The dyno numbers were a little lower than expected at 162 at the rear, however that can mostly be attributed to the weather (humidty). But it dayum sure doesn't feel like 162 on the street, it has got to be more. My bike is running like new money!!

Check out the pics, again I apologize for length.

Last_Shot_of_Two_Pipes.jpg

Looks great! What's the stretch? Also, where are you running your tag?

The stretch is 8.5 inches. I actually had to raise the height back up some. I did not know that I had actually smashed the stock header in some, that was really hurting me and I didn't know it. I refuse to f*ck up the new pipe. It is probably around -1.5 up front and -2 in the rear now. Also it is strutted so that azz ain't moving much.

As I said it is running dayum good. So overall I am pleased....................

Until I decide to f*ck with the cams or maybe add a shot of N2O!!

(thebbbusa @ Jan. 03 2007,10:11) Can you get that oil filter off without removing the headers?
Good question?

I should be able to. I was leary about that, but it should be fine.

(thebbbusa @ Jan. 03 2007,09:11) Can you get that oil filter off without removing the headers?
yes you can. I ordered up some seals for the oil return line that goes into the block as seen in pictures.

Just remove the two (2) bolts, move line out of way, remove and install new filter, button up the line @ 7 ft. pounds.

Put a little grease on the new O ring.

done deal..

runeight...
wink.gif

Back