Anyone install Brock Gen111 exhaust

TALYN

Donating Member
Registered
Does the radiator and or fan need to be removed to take off the factory exhaust and install the Gen111?

hmm...if you have to ask....
rock.gif

well, ok.."removed" ...not necessary but there is an extreme amount of care needs to be taken to prevent damage to the radiator.

and since you ddin't ask...yes the oil cooler will require attention as well...also the front fender.

and if you CAN do it without removing the radiator...then I want to look in your tool box!!!

Cover the radiator surface with a flat piece of cardboard and the fender with a rag .

post-6-52167-img_0226.jpg

I got my Gen III streetsmart Titatium system 2 wks ago !
super.gif

I did mine, Tsukigi not Brocks, the same way Rhythm shown above... Busacruise, my tool box is actually a cabinet and some shelves with tools on them, but welcome to look
smile.gif
Smaller hands help too.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 27 2006,14:00) Cover the radiator surface with a flat piece of cardboard and the fender with a rag .

Thanks Rhythm.... I think BusaCruise needs to look into your tool box.....
poke.gif

(busa_tom @ Dec. 27 2006,17:53) Gen3 install

Here you go! This is from crazytrainbusa and is very detailed.

Thanks tom
So I get if all off then see this post.... funny I did it exactly the same... thanks Tom and Rhythm..
beerchug.gif

(TALYN @ Dec. 27 2006,19:57)

Thanks tom
So I get if all off then see this post.... funny I did it exactly the same... thanks Tom and Rhythm..  
beerchug.gif
The Brock DIY install photos above belong to BulleTTrain aka Chris and the hi glo polished Brock Pipe was done by none other Warbaby (Veltune) aka Tom.

My Brock Gen III streetsmart exhaust system is still packed up in the two boxes it came in.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 28 2006,05:18)
(TALYN @ Dec. 27 2006,19:57)

Thanks tom
beerchug.gif
The Brock DIY install photos above belong to BulleTTrain aka Chris and the hi glo polished Brock Pipe was done by none other Warbaby (Veltune) aka Tom.

My Brock Gen III streetsmart exhaust system is still packed up in the two boxes it came in.
Thanks for setting the credits right, I bookmarked the link a long time ago and used it on my install. I couldn't remember their names! I was going by the description on the website.
thanks tom

(TALYN @ Dec. 27 2006,17:39)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 27 2006,14:00) Cover the radiator surface with a flat piece of cardboard and the fender with a rag .

Thanks Rhythm.... I think BusaCruise needs to look into your tool box.....
poke.gif
rock.gif

they did what I said ..... not too sure what you meant.

by "not removing" it ...I thought you were asking if you had to unmount it from it's brackets.

oh well....perhaps I typed one thing and thought another.
iamwithstupid.gif

(TALYN @ Dec. 27 2006,13:21) Does the radiator and or fan need to be removed to take off the factory exhaust and install the Gen111?
Simple answer yes. Take it all off and get it out of the way it also makes it much easier to tighten and adjust it into the correct spot.

Be very careful with the oil cooler lines make sure you have the spacing there, like his directions tell you. The line is a bitch to move at least on mine.

Back