Fairing screw kits

snakeyezzz

Registered
Ok so I was at the dealer today and was talking to my regular saleperson. I asked her about aftermarket fairing screw kits and she wouldn't sell them to me because they have ordered a few sets and none of them had a full set of the correct screws. Has anyone installed a set of aftermarket fairing screw kit that had all the correct screws in it and where did you get it from? I'm looking for a set in black.
P.S.: I did a search and didn't find what I was looking for.

I have not bought any hardware kits from them, but many here have
wink.gif

ordered many..many times from them. I like there stuff. Some don't because of price.

Titanium was my gig.

runeight...

100_0014.JPG

I wondered where to get bolt kits too. I'll be saving that web site for future orders. By the way run, that is a great looking scoot.

(Copperone @ Dec. 27 2006,20:36) I wondered where to get bolt kits too.   I'll be saving that web site for future orders.  By the way run, that is a great looking scoot.
well Danny..it use to look like that but all different now!

thanks..enjoy that 750..

wink.gif

One of our Board sponsor named GoldenChild (Cloud Nine motorsports) is a retailer forYoyodyne.  Support the site and buy them directly from him.

cloud9.gif

Take your time scuff,clean and pain them. I looked for a aftermarket set and could not find a set that fit correctly. I just did a few very light coats and they have been perfect since. I did not want to paint them, but so glad I did! The picture is not close , but you get the picture...

IMG_3186_0.JPG

Back