Need New Windscreen

Front view- VERY sexy...

Puig1.JPG

(CAT3 @ Dec. 26 2006,12:46) I've used ZG personally, but can't find any real difference b/w the DB's, be it Puig or ZG. I did have a Puig clear for videoing but, the dark logo at the bottom of the screen pretty much made that a return. Now I have a clear ZG.

Busawhipped, are you looking for a dark smoke DB? If so, I can send ya my ZG, if you like it will sell it cheap. No cracks, great shape. Just let me know.

Charlie

PM sent
PM sent

SORRY about picture quality pops roos but its 11pm and i ran out side to the shop to take pics
all_coholic.gif

(MR X @ Dec. 26 2006,22:37) SORRY about picture quality pops roos but its 11pm and i ran out side to the shop to take pics
all_coholic.gif
NO problem I understand.. short on funds right now just bought her today.. Getting ideas for the futer.. Thanks

(yamahor @ Dec. 26 2006,11:45) I got a Puig Double Bubble. I love them. I've ridden with both a ZG Doubl Bubble and a Puig Double Bubble Back to back and I gotta take the Puig.  
beerchug.gif
Which DB is higher or are they the same?

Puig or ZG.

Just ordered a Suzooki dbl bub per MR. X's recommendation..
super.gif

Will post pics when it comes in..

I cut down my ZG DB and I love it . When you need one hit up a board sponcer like Streetntrack or Goldenchild.
super.gif

Back